• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

can FWPs nowadays still make money?

Then what else can be used the make money? I've seen search boxes and targeted text links, but what else is there? I've wanted to open a FWp for a while now, bu keep holding bacl because I don't want to lose money.
  2. I

Redesign needs review

Anyone else?
  3. I

200 MB

Don't remind me. I already tried. Do you have any idea how long it takes to upload a 100MB files at 1kb/sec? Not to mention the timouts every 15 minutes.
  4. I

200 MB

I'm reformatting my computer and have 2 files that are apprx. 105 MB and 95 MB. I need somewhere to store then for and hour. Anyone know of such a place?
  5. I

Dedicated Servers

I'm thinking of going wth catalog.com.
  6. I

Redesign needs review

I changed the background back to grey, re-added the table borders, shunk down the banner and made the logo the dominant feature. And the best part, Netscape even seems to like the design. I also got rid of the rounded corners as pretty much everyone but me hated them. What do you think now?
  7. I

Redesign needs review

Damn periods after the URL. It's fixed now.
  8. I

Redesign needs review

I just did a major overhaul of my old site and wanted a review on the new version. Thanks. http://midhost.com/ [Edited by igsites on 12-15-2000 at 11:14 AM]
  9. I

Cheap host

Anyone care to respond to the origional question?
  10. I

Cheap host

http://featureprice.com Anyone ever use them?
  11. I

how do I use my computer to host my site?

I don't know how, but can't a cable modem host only handle like 2 hits at a time?
  12. I

Free Dedicated Servers?

They also say paid accounts are avilable, so I just e-mailed them to find out how much it will cost.
  13. I

Free Dedicated Servers?

I have a small site and was thinking of putting it there, for testing purposes, while leaving a backup on my real host.
  14. I

Free Dedicated Servers?

Looks like a scam, but has anyone ever hosted at http://www.freededicatedservers.com? [Edited by igsites on 11-17-2000 at 11:04 AM]
  15. I

Suggestions

I eventually expect to expand so I will need more server space. I'll continue giving customers a mysite.com/theirsite domains. I don't really need anything except space and the ability to run CGI scripts. So would something link powerraq.com be somehting to look into, or I'm completely off track...
  16. I

Suggestions

I own a small gaming network. Right now all the hosted sites are just on my host under a mysite.com/theirname. My question is how do the big gaming networks, gamespy.com, ga-sports.com, trintium.com, host their sites. Since they offer unlimited everything, do they own their own hosting company...
Back