• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Coming Soon!!!

If you need more space, create another account with us. So Hotlinking is allowed, as long as your linked stuff is hosted with us. How are we an ideal warez host? And what's wrong with free domain hosting? The paid plan = 50 megs, 50 pop3 boxes, and free domain hosting. The paid plan, not the...
  2. C

Coming Soon!!!

I dont know about MySQL yet. With all the features were offering (not bragging), we'd be the only host. Most people are buying a domain name, buyin home free and hoping someone clicks the ad's. Thats the hosts that get added, then taken away 2 weeks later. It's domain.com/user.
  3. C

Coming Soon!!!

Hey. To cover the cost of running the site, we would just have a pop-up window. Hot-Linking is indeed allowed. I think our project will serve everyone quite well. No File Limits, it's 20 megs to do what ever you want with.
  4. C

Coming Soon!!!

I just wanted to let all of you know that I am finishing up my own free hosting service. I can't give the name out yet, but we are offering 20 megs, 24/7 FTP Access, perl, ssi, asp, php, and more. We are also offering very affordable paid hosting 50 megs, 50 pop3 mail boxes, unlimited mail...
  5. C

Web Designer

Hey, I will provide samples of my work for serious people. Please contact me at cloud9@xtcmail.com, and I will get back to you a.s.a.p. Thanks.
  6. C

Web Design

Yes, it is pretty cheap, and I do great work. I am trying to get my portfolio built up. If you need anything, please allow me to do the work :)
  7. C

need a web designer

e533.com is a small little side project. took about 5 mintues start to complete and brings in a lot of revenue.
  8. C

Web Designer

I am trying to get my portfolio as good as possible. I am a very skilled with html, java script, and general web design. For $75 I am making complete websites. Please send me an e-mail at cloud9@xtcmail.com for more info. Please allow me to do your site, I need the extra practice
  9. C

Web Design

I am trying to get my portfolio as good as possible. I am a very skilled with html, java script, and general web design. For $75 I am making complete websites. Please send me an e-mail at cloud9@xtcmail.com for more info. Please allow me to do your site, I need the extra practice :)
  10. C

Best Free Hosting Script

Is HomeFree the best script out there to run a free hosting service? There is one at myidealscript, with built in ftp client connections, so you don't have to upload from the members page, you do it in a client. Any better or other free hosting scripts?
  11. C

need a web designer

Hey. E-mail me at cloud9@xtcmail.com. I'll provide you with my porftolio. I'll do the entire site and graphics if needed, plus your own .dom, and unlimited webspace for a length of 1 year for $175.00. This offer simply can not be beat. The portfolio proves it :)
  12. C

Click Agents

Does anyone know if Click Agents pay? They sound good. They promise at least $.10/Click and over $.25/Click for large sites. Anyone had any experiance with them?
  13. C

The point of freehosting?

Is there one? Isn't there like 10,000 free hosts out now or something, how could there be competition, and how do they all get so many members? How do the paid ones stay in business?
  14. C

free redirection services

e533.com is also a very good free redirection service. They say they have ad's, but I have not seen any accounts have them.
Back