• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coming Soon!!!

Clouid 9 Media

I just wanted to let all of you know that I am finishing up my own free hosting service. I can't give the name out yet, but we are offering 20 megs, 24/7 FTP Access, perl, ssi, asp, php, and more. We are also offering very affordable paid hosting 50 megs, 50 pop3 mail boxes, unlimited mail aliases control panel, free domain hosting, etc... The 50 meg package is $10/Month, and we offer domain registration for $20. We'll keep you posted, we have more paid hosting plans also. the site should be up soon.

Originally posted by Clouid 9 Media
I just wanted to let all of you know that I am finishing up my own free hosting service. I can't give the name out yet, but we are offering 20 megs, 24/7 FTP Access, perl, ssi, asp, php, and more. We are also offering very affordable paid hosting 50 megs, 50 pop3 mail boxes, unlimited mail aliases control panel, free domain hosting, etc... The 50 meg package is $10/Month, and we offer domain registration for $20. We'll keep you posted, we have more paid hosting plans also. the site should be up soon.

What sort of ads (if any)?

The free plan sounds great for me...

BUT does it allow hot-linking? I would like hot-linking allowed.

Is there any annoying file size limits? If no, you got me hooked to your server ;)

Hey. To cover the cost of running the site, we would just have a pop-up window. Hot-Linking is indeed allowed. I think our project will serve everyone quite well. No File Limits, it's 20 megs to do what ever you want with.

Looks good, will there be mysql with the free plan? That would be really good. And what going to be the members address? subdomain or subdirectory? Thanks.

I dont know about MySQL yet. With all the features were offering (not bragging), we'd be the only host. Most people are buying a domain name, buyin home free and hoping someone clicks the ad's. Thats the hosts that get added, then taken away 2 weeks later. It's domain.com/user.

Hotlinking allowed?
No filesize limits?
Hmmm... i think there' a reson why other hosts do not allow these. Will you survive?

If yes, my dreams will have come true ;)

[???]
"free domain hosting ... for 10$/Month ... domain registration for $20"
[/ ???]

Originally posted by neural
[???]
"free domain hosting ... for 10$/Month ... domain registration for $20"
[/ ???]
What's wrong with that? I see no problems with that sentence.

Hotlinking is when you link an image from a website thats on a different host.
Most hosts don't allow this, because they don't get any banner impressions from this. . . .

i think :D:D :D

Originally posted by Clouid 9 Media
Hey. To cover the cost of running the site, we would just have a pop-up window. Hot-Linking is indeed allowed. I think our project will serve everyone quite well. No File Limits, it's 20 megs to do what ever you want with.
<br>
Hey, can we get banners instead of pop-ups? I hate pop-ups.
Or maybe you let us select the option to have banner ads or pop-up ads?

shhhh I do hotlinking between one server and another. The terms and conditions didn't put No Hotlinking Allowed. I tried hotlinking to Tripod before and it worked :p

yeah, some hosts don't prohibit hotlinking in terms&conditions but they reserve the right to delete any account without notification instead :D

boooo :(

if they didn't say you can't do something, they will :D

boo, boooo, boooooo :(

well if you harddrive is to be accessed by 100000 people/day and they want speed. SCSI hard drive is what you want. Running a big business is a bitch

And $600 per hard drive costs a lot, you need ram and service to connect your service, so that is an extra $2k or even more.

If you need more space, create another account with us. So Hotlinking is allowed, as long as your linked stuff is hosted with us. How are we an ideal warez host? And what's wrong with free domain hosting? The paid plan = 50 megs, 50 pop3 boxes, and free domain hosting. The paid plan, not the free one. Our primary mission is free hosting, but we also offer paid hosting. We have several plans. Wait until we launch the site :)

Back