• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

GeekRack?

I was with GeekRack for 3 months. Paid 1 month and got 2 free (for some reason). Took 7 days for server setup even tho Shequeita said on live support 48 hours. I decided to leave after the first month but ended having 2 free months. It was Andy that made the offer to me in my topic...
  2. C

Text slices

Not quite sure what you mean. :ninja:
  3. C

Text slices

No say if i was working on a template that has a black background and i make a text slice in the middle then go to dreamweaver the white patch is where the text goes. But what i want to do is make a text slice where it doesn't leave a white patch where the text goes but able to keep it black but...
  4. C

Text slices

It isn't because it goes out of line. Its when i made a slice for text in photoshop save as html then open dreamweaver to add text. Say like if i made a slice in photoshop in the middle of a black background and then go to dreamweaver it would leave it like this...
  5. C

Text slices

Theres white patches before i start editing in dreamweaver. So when i make the text slices in photoshop it makes a white patch where the text goes. I have version CS3 for dreamweaver and photoshop.
  6. C

Text slices

Im kinda new to making text slices in Photoshop and then open the html in Dreamweaver to put the text in. When i do it say on a black background and make a slice it leaves a white patch when i go to add the text. I don't know how to make a text slice in Photoshop without it leaving a white page...
  7. C

Dedicated or VPS

Thanks guys for the offers. How ever i have decided to go with GR-Andy's offer at GeekRack. I will be ordering later on. Roughly althogether it comes to around $77 which is what i was expecting to pay for a dedi, cpanel and fantastico :-). Thanks again :wave:
  8. C

Dedicated or VPS

Hi, Im looking for either a dedicated or VPS depending on what you can offer me. 40GB+ Space 500GB+ Bandwidth 256MB+ Ram Debian 4 or CentOS cPanel/w WHM Fantastico Unlimited features Good support - Live support or Fast ticket support (or both) Been in business at least 1 year. Not taking no...
  9. C

Forum Management in exchange for hosting...

Hello adampbb, I'v added you on msn. Regards
  10. C

Looking for a designer

Nope, sorry but the host i have my server with is strick with what is hosted on the server but if your willing to do it without hosting any proxy let me know :)
  11. C

Looking for a designer

Nothing really, i just need the template to be edited as a web hosting template
  12. C

Looking for a designer

I will need a banner at some point, but at this moment of time it aint needed but thanks for the offer :-). I do have this nice simple template i got a few days ago but its only one page (PSD) but if someone can edit it so its a 4 page hosting template (doesn't need to be coded or slided)...
  13. C

Looking for a designer

Hi FWS, Im looking for a designer to make me a new hosting template but i cant offer money but i can offer a reseller account with 10-12GB space and 65GB bandwidth which comes with cPanel but with no fantastico but i will be getting installatron within the next few days which is pretty much...
  14. C

Looking for a designer

Not a problem, I can wait :P
  15. C

Looking for a designer

Sounds good, i'll PM you my msn details
  16. C

Looking for a designer

Hi, Ok well i brought a template from templatemonster a while ago but on the plans page it's too small i need it to be made bigger but without messing the page up so i can have a plans table on there. I tried doing it but had no luck so i was wondering if someone who can design help me out...
  17. C

Professional Designs for A Fraction of the Price!

are you a monstertemplate reseller?
  18. C

2 Free Resellers

Thats right, Im offering 2 free DirectAdmin resellers with the following 1GB Space 15GB Bandwidth 500 Mysqls 500 Emails 500 Sub-Domains 500 FTP Accounts DirectAdmin Need more space, bandwidth or features? You can now buy extras 1GB Space | $1.25 5GB Bandwidth | $2.50 100...
  19. C

Dedicated server needed

Right ok, Just to clear things up (forgot about this topic) did order a server with nkon on the 7th dec (5 days ago) so the topic may now be closed. I will make another topic when/if i need another
  20. C

Looking for a small coder

Will do thanks :-) I know but it doesn't have to be pro coded just someone really simple with them commands to run the server
Back