• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Free hosting request: cPanel, PHP, FTP Space: 100 Mb

Hi xiar; I'd like to invite you to try Octo.pw Free Cloud Hosting. We offer 10gb disk space, 100gb bandwidth, a website builder, 24/7 support, and instant activation. If you have any questions, shoot us an email at support@octo.pw. Cheers
  2. R

Torrentflux hosting

waiteck's offer sounds nice, I have PM'd you regarding it.
  3. R

Free $8.99 domain resellers

That's right. 8.99 domains for .coms, .nets, and some others domains including some other big ones :) www.servealley.com -A
  4. R

For sale: Entertainment Site; Young site; good stats

Hello; The new 3020 Has now come to a sale. Honestly; I am too busy working on BMX-More forums and have no time for this. Stats: It's pretty good enough for a young site. I got traffic boosted in just one week thanks to links, and continuesly added link exchanges with the site. I...
  5. R

Pivotalwebhosting the worse Hosting company

Oh boy, gavin ;) You should be sure of how proffesional a company is before purchasing.
  6. R

Need quick cash! Giving 5gb/500gb for $10/year

... it's a long story. Surfz, you're being immature.
  7. R

Free template making !

well actually silvercheater was one of my old makes. I modified it lately, it looks bad, but meh.. I'll post examples as I get them, I am not commited to that right now, come ON its a free service. If you need a template tell me what it's for, and what site it will be on, when you need it...
  8. R

Can someone install iPanel for me?

iPanel sucks honestly.
  9. R

Ad help plz - My site = 5+ million pageviews/month

YPN is the best. Google sucks nowadays. Only if Yahoo opens interntioanlly.
  10. R

SC is back! 1GB Space/50 Gb bandwdith w/ cPanel instant activation!

I deleted all accounts that looked inactive, 0-1 mb bandwidth usage.
  11. R

How do you even know?
  12. R

I already sold. Surfz, this doesn't even cost me a thing. My server is free, don't ask.
  13. R

Help with frames!!!

Actually I need to know that too... But, the best thing to do man is to stay away from iFrames.
  14. R

is it possible to create a website in 3d ?

Something such as habbo hotel can be done in Macromedia Flash, no java needed bud. Action Script is what ye' need. My friend made a game like Habbo Hotel once, but let go of it.
  15. R

Free template making !

I will make a free template for your website(s). To request one, please post.
  16. R

Yes, I need quick cash so this offer is only for one person. One only! 5gb disk space 500gb bandwidth cPanel, Fantastico Many addons, 99% uptime, only $10 for a full year. PayPal only! Hurry!
Back