• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

i need a host...

Im a paid host and i could host you site for free. email me
  2. S

Want your site hosted 4 free?

K sorry sir.
  3. S

Um its been 24 hours (24 to 48 hours to register) so dontcha think he can wait a day to be hosted?
  4. S

k. What kinda site is this. And how much hit will it get per day (estimate)
  5. S

Hello im offering free webhosting to sites that get a great amount of hits per day. In return im asking for banners on you site. You will not find this deal on my page so you better act quick cause im probally only gonna give this away to less than 5 sites. I offer all this and more...
  6. S

Whut does everyone think?

I didnt set that up. Smartmlp did he is helping me with support and he want to add stuff to the news section.
  7. S

i need a host...

How much hits per day do you get to your site? please email me i might be able to work something out.
  8. S

Oh yea if anyone wants to sign up for this service now just email me.
  9. S

thanks alot your guys have been very kind.
  10. S

thanks for all the constructive critisim. Do you think i will get much customers? Im looking for atleast 20
  11. S

lol... its been 48 hours i shoudl have one now.
  12. S

about my webhosting company!! check it out http://216.10.26.249 .. the sign ups are offline for now though
  13. S

Question about ProPay

im talking about pro pay sending check in mail after credit card went through how else do they do it . Please someone answer all my questions
  14. S

Question about ProPay

When you Process a Credit Card Payment do you have to have it sent to a bank account or do they send you cash via mail?? There is no setups fees and the charge to process. I was thinking about when my customers sign up lets say its the 5th i will manualy enter there credit card number next...
  15. S

Reseller Acount Needed.

oh yea $50 a month is all i have to offer for now :-(
  16. S

Reseller Account Needed.

oh yea $50 a month is all i have to offer for now :-(
  17. S

Reseller Acount Needed.

I just signed up with a reseller account and im having a slight problem with there services. I cannot login to my c-panel or access my site. If i cant get this problem fixed with them I might go with another company. Please email me at detroitrap@tomgreen.com if you got all this, even if you...
  18. S

Reseller Account Needed.

I just signed up with a reseller account and im having a slight problem with there services. I cannot login to my c-panel or access my site. If i cant get this problem fixed with them I might go with another company. Please email me at detroitrap@tomgreen.com if you got all this, even if you...
  19. S

mchost

All you that are so happy with MCHOST how much do you offer to your customers for badwith since you only have 5gb a month. I thought it was impossible to host alot of people on that lil figure.
  20. S

ACCEPT Credit Card

me 2.
Back