• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whut does everyone think?

I agree lighten up the red color or go with a different scheme. Good plans, a tad bit light on bandwidth but decently priced.

You've made a couple mistakes:

You will never have to go any where else again to find great prices, wonderful customer support and joke free hosting.

not

You Will never have to go any where else again, find great prices, wounderfull customer support, and are hosting is not a joke!

You also habe way too much blank space under your plans

thanks for all the constructive critisim. Do you think i will get much customers? Im looking for atleast 20

if you advertise in all the right places you could certainly have a chance. You could have promotions and stuff to draw people to your site

You can't really determine how many customers you will get. It might take you 3 or 4 months to get 20 customers or you might get that many in 1 month oe less. It just depends on a lo tof factors.

Also, I dont think you should use newspro to manage your news. If you want, you can hardcode it instead.

The site is down...

If this is going to be the norm, don't expect to find many people rushing to sign up with you.

first off it wonderful not wounderfull
second off its our not are
third off You Will should be You will will shouldn't be capitilized

if you need help I'm here for you. and you should really do it yourself not copy exactly what was said using it is fine but not word for word

Originally posted by michael p bennett
first off it wonderful not wounderfull
second off its our not are
third off You Will should be You will will shouldn't be capitilized

You don't seem to have very good grammar skills either, Michael ;)

Ooh. He has you there. By the way, "ilegal" is in bold in the TOS, you might want to change that to "illegal."

Back