• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Free Host Request: temporary for beta testing

I'm going to be starting up a forum/blog for athletes/training etc. Need a host to do some testing on to see how everything will be set up. May look to keep hosting long term if service is good and if there is potential to upgrade to a quality package once everything is up and running. The...
  2. S

need stable and reliable

i'll check it out thanks
  3. S

need stable and reliable

i am openning a sports discussion forum and i need reliable hosting i already have alot of plans for it, and have a group that wants me to get it up and running becuz it interests them so i need a host that has been around for a while with reliability, this way i can trust it won't die on me...
  4. S

any ad site who pay via e-gold

there is obeus.com
  5. S

another phpbb hack/mod?

yes i did thanks
  6. S

1000 impressions for 10 cents

alright, will do, the offer is now closed i am also looking for a more efficient banner manager, please tell me if anyone knows of one
  7. S

1000 impressions for 10 cents

hi, i just opened a forum and am looking for a few ads to put onto the site, i have a banner rotator for images of 468x60 i am just looking for 5 advertisers to put there ads up banners so only 5 advertisers 1000 banner impressions for 10 cents (payable via paypal and egold) the ads go...
  8. S

another phpbb hack/mod?

sorry, but i was looking around on phpbb.com and phpbbhacks and i couldnt find anything
  9. S

another phpbb hack/mod?

k, so now i am looking for a phpbb hack or mod that gives a refferal system. doesnt need to be in depth or complicated, just something that'll tell me straight up how many members a user has reffered thanks
  10. S

ad bot for phpbb

are you serious? well, i better backup b4 installing then
  11. S

ad bot for phpbb

does anyone know where i can find a simple addon/mod for phpBB i need an adbot, simply, something that inserts ads after the first post of every topic thanks to any and all who can give me a hand
  12. S

EnterYourUrl :: Increase site traffic

so how does this add traffic? it may make a difference to page rank, but i doubt it'll be by much
  13. S

eBooks + Programs on earning, ebay, and design

i am selling a bunch of eBooks and Programs/Scripts (whatever you prefer to call them) it is all in the list for a total of $5, payable via EGold or PayPal Most of the scripts and progs are about: Making Revenue Using eBay to its full Potential Web Design * Templates and there are alot...
  14. S

Don't waste your time with hosts going bankrupt!

i am actually hosted with you guys, its been good so far, but you've had downtime almost all day today
  15. S

GPT Sites

i have compiled a small list of sites that i have used and earned from they are mainly categoriezed into: Domain Parking, Advertising/Publishing, Paid to Promote, Paid to Read/Click and a few others you can go here to check it out: V3 Network.com if that doesn't work, click here...
  16. S

Host request

i need hosting about 100 mb space 5 mysql must have some addon, parked, and subdomains around 5GB bandwidth (the more the better) no ads thats more or less what i need pm please thanks
  17. S

toxichost down?

extreme site updates, or i'm not getting my account back?
  18. S

toxichost down?

are we still talking about toxichost?
  19. S

toxichost down?

well, its basically a small directory of different PTR sites, PTP sites, Advertisers/Publishers, Surfs and other stuff more or less a site where you find sites where you get paid to do stuff
  20. S

toxichost down?

i noticed it last night, so i'd say nearly 24 hours so it cant be mainenance, i think i need a new host :( they were good while they lasted
Back