• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

toxichost down?

Szalor

toxichost.net is down
does anyone know if they will be returning soon or if they are gone for good?

i noticed it last night, so i'd say nearly 24 hours
so it cant be mainenance, i think i need a new host :(
they were good while they lasted

well, its basically a small directory of different PTR sites, PTP sites, Advertisers/Publishers, Surfs and other stuff
more or less a site where you find sites where you get paid to do stuff

If ToxixHost is on the LayeredTech datacenter they might be out. All of my servers were nocked out yesterday morning at 9AM with no notice and are still offline. .. We have 10 server, so i doubt its our bill hehe. I am not really sure whats going on, as bad as it sounds, im baffled. I'd wait another day or so -- just to make sure they (TH) are not dead.

ephekt said:
If ToxixHost is on the LayeredTech datacenter they might be out. All of my servers were nocked out yesterday morning at 9AM with no notice and are still offline. .. We have 10 server, so i doubt its our bill hehe. I am not really sure whats going on, as bad as it sounds, im baffled. I'd wait another day or so -- just to make sure they (TH) are not dead.

Wow! 10 dedicated servers in one data center?

Yeah, I like LT. They have been one of the best uplinks by far. This was supposed to be planned down time but it kicked in a little early. I guess ill be ordering one or two servers from somewhere else just incase this happens again.

It is called planned down time. Unfortunately a little extra time was taken but for just about 100% uptime I will wait. It is one of the reasons my free hosting company has expanded to ten servers with no problems and valid customers. Thanks for all of your inputs.

Nope, bit of a hijack there, seems toxichost.net is still out. Google says 'ToxicHost is under extreme site updates'

Dunno!?! Contact them, their out so possibly a bad thing all round for all thier clients.

Hello,

ToxicHost moved of server because our last datacenter located in Canada had a poor uptime. (rackforce)

We have moved to 4 new dedicated servers.

To all free Accounts you may contact us at support@toxichost.net
We have all your backups! :p

------------------------------

Back