• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Cascade Hosting - Effective hosting for less!

Cascade Hosting is here! www.cascadehosting.net Our service is based on pleasing our clients and making sure that our services reflect our clients satisfaction. We provide quality service and easy user interfaces with great support and active administrative services. Our plans range from...
  2. J

Requesting 1 Gb webspace and 10 Gb bandwidth

In addition, Cpanel and fantastico. 2 MySqls and that's about it. Oh, also a subdomain. I'm not looking for a lot of space because I won't need it. I'd like this space free aswell if that's possible. Its going to be used for my game developement studio projects and forums aswell as my...
  3. J

Reseller for company

I'd like a free reseller to help build my company. I've already got an idea of how I want to approach things and what I want to do with my business, I'm just not of legal age to obtain the money for said company and my parents don't want anything to do with the idea. So, I'm looking for a...
  4. J

Looking for chat host.

After my last attempts at finding a reseller for a company I was trying to open.. I'm sort of reluctant to ask for a web host but I'd like a web host that could host a chat website for me. A free one too, that would have banners and text links or any type of advertisement you'd like on it. It'd...
  5. J

Free reseller

I'm looking for some to help me out. I've been thinking about getting into the web hosting industry. I won't be jumping in head first just yet though, because I have to secure a decent enough support system and figure out what I'm going to do first.. I'm just requesting the reseller now so I can...
  6. J

Hosting request

I need a free host for my private gaming server website -------- features -------- Cpanel 400mb space 10 gb bandwidth MySQL databases - 2-5 ( For Forums and possibly chat room ) FTP Fantastico - if possible, not a necessary Php support PhpMyAdmin And hopefully upgradable for when the...
  7. J

Dedicated server.

requesting dedicated server. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum for this request. CPU: Athlon XP 2200 RAM: 700-1000MB HD: 30-60GB, doesn't really matter as long as its over 30GB OS: Linux/Windows, doesn't matter. Connection: 10mbit Bandwidth: 200GB-400GB I hope this isn't to much...
Back