• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

ImageMagick ?

What is an image magick module?
  2. R

50+Mbs, CGI, decent bandwidth...

foreign hosts always have such great offers.
  3. R

What do you use to make your website?

Does anyone actually use fusion :confused:
  4. R

something better than virtue.nu

Seeing as though you are a virtue user, you probably don't know how to use FTP. I reccomend http://www.tripod.com
  5. R

What do you use to make your website?

Front Page 2k (XOÞ) with notepad for damage control and PSP 7 for graphics
  6. R

CGI webhosting

Heh, good luck then.
  7. R

CGI webhosting

Well, http://www.f2s.com I wouldnt call them fast tho.... unless yer on a good server.
  8. R

CGI and IP Addresses...

Do IP addresses work with CGI Scripts? I ask because I am creating my site right now on my IP address while I wait for my domain to start working, and I cant use my cgi files
  9. R

unlimited space; php, perl and MySQL?

In your dreams, I would think.
  10. R

Would you trust them?

Uh... I mean that they offer free software that would normally cost 300$
  11. R

Would you trust them?

http://www.bluedomino.com They offer unlimited everything, 300$ worth of free software and a free domain name.
  12. R

Try free web hosting at - 2itb.com

1) I think you should change something about your service. Like, offer more space. F2S has the same exact things and has been around longer, so in a head to head competition its likely you won't win 2) Change your site a little. Like, remove the free stuff buttons and change the ugly teal...
  13. R

just wanan comment on the excellence of f2s

I have a few sites on f2s (one of which is on a super slow server tho... grr...) and I love it. The www. used to aggrivate me too, but thats why we have redirects...
  14. R

dk3.com VS. f2s.com

Uh.... I was just saying something, not judging them..
  15. R

dk3.com VS. f2s.com

This is really random, but I get the impression that dk3 designs their site with frontpage due to the fact that they use the fprolloverstyle tag.
  16. R

in your oppinion what is the most reliable host?

I would haveto agree with Tripod, it offers alot of space and has lilttle downtime
  17. R

More on Geocities Closing

This was made after Geocities acquired the "unlimited" free host simplenet.com.
  18. R

THIS... is da *ULTIMATE* DREAM FWP!

LeX.... did you ever consider that youve got too much time on your hands? O_o
  19. R

What does NLC mean?

I thought it meant that your hands had become part of the keyboard and you moved the mouse through telekinesis
  20. R

omg what a nerd

Yes, the "nerdy" do tend to be funny, even if they dont have much of a life.
Back