• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Would you trust them?

Personally I wouldn't waste $300 dollars to find out. Even if they do offer a refund. As we all know there is no unlimted space/bandwidth. it's called unmetered space/bandwidth. I just personally would waste my time or money.

As Martie, goddess of hosting :D, has pointed out... there have been past discussions about BlueDomino. I personally (and this makes it easy) would not recommend *any* host that does not clearly state what you are getting as I wouldn't want a surprise as to the real limit of anything. You will get more when you look for hosts with numbers you can compare. When you try to compare 'unlimited' hosts they all look the same and it is nearly impossible (or at least quite annoying), to look through their fine print to discover the actual limits.

Q: What if they don't have any hidden terms?

A: If they don't state limits in the TOS that scares me *more*. Think about it... you are on a shared server and the host doesn't set any limits on the other sites on the server??? One $10/mo site could be taking down the entire server and that will affect *your* site. Ugly ugly ugly.

RonDoubt don't trust in nobody that it say that give you unlimited or bandwidth or web space.
Best Regards

Back