• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Any1 heard of

http://www.freevidhost.com ?? As i see its pretty good but you guys have maybe got a full HATE list on it perhaps? :( o well if this host is old if not TELL ME :)
  2. T

2 Questions..

What Happend to Kilio :O me has been fast a sleep and just woke up :( & Is there any GameRelated host any1 knows that offers PHP,MySQL,No Ads,about 10mb space... Regards The one who wrote this
  3. T

Host for phpBB2 :s

I need a good host for phpBB2.. so it needs: -MySQL -PHP -5mb space minimum -NO ADS please (its for a gamers site.. Dutch but soon as the forum needs a new host in English :)) So.. thats a bout it.. BTW i didn't know in wich forum thing u needed to post it so.. i posted it in...
  4. T

Host Without 403 error

I would like to have a host that has the 403 error off and lots of bandwith.. well Unmeterd bandwith orso.. FTP to upload about 5 mb.. Because its for lots of avatars i downloaded *NOT ILIGAL* and would like to host them on an easy way :D `HELP??
  5. T

Probs With Jaha.dk

I have some probs with Jaha.dk :( but the wierd thing is: I live in Holland (Thats in Europe for the NOT smart-asses) so it should just work *******ERROR SHOWN HERE******* Fejl! Bruger Maximum er nået for det domain du har valgt (jaha.dk) Gå tilbage og prøv med at andet domain...
  6. T

Yupapa!!

Hiya When is yupapa.com back up to free hosting? Please say i read there stats and ther GOOD! *i think* Please be back up soon :( Godday Elliott:)
  7. T

Pretty PLease..

Hiay (YES ME AGAIN!) uuM i need a host with CGI AND!! the perl adress plz.. (if you know that) so not only the host the PERL adress aswell plz! And a fats host with about 5mb space
  8. T

Cheapest domain?

What is the cheapest domain seller and that is good? and What site is the cheapest with a domain registration and hosting stuff (PHP,CGI,PERL,MySQL, more than 50 MB) some thing like that i just need to know the cheapset and bestest o yeah i would like to pay per YEAR not per month per...
  9. T

tiscali

I just want to know what the best tiscali service is.. i saw the Belgium 1 with 100 MB and CGI but with 300 MB bandwith.. plz say.. L8er Elliott
  10. T

I would like..

BeeR!:biggrin2: o wait wrong forum :D i Would like to have like a WEBSITE server i got an FTP server running but now i need a server that ca like HOST I'm going to try and make my own Free Webhost with stuff (NO I'M NOT SPAMMING) but i need like stuff i got PHPtraid but when i go to...
  11. T

Where can i..

Where can i get a script/site that can creat a toplist for me free..? I would like to have 1 very pleasy :p anybody got 1? l8er
  12. T

Anybody....?

Hiya i'm again back.. and the same question as before.. How do you install a vB forum? I need to know what i have to put in by Database name,Username,Password and host plz let me know (i'm hosted at www.kilio.com) L8eR
  13. T

Can..

Yo can i register a FREE domain without hosting? So like i register a domain but i need hosting and that i could get free.. will that work? L8er O yeah by discount-hosting can i use *.com.kg domains
  14. T

Good host for vB-forum

Yo *Yup it's ME again* uM i was wondering if there was a good host for hosting a vBulletin forum (this forum like) i think it needs MySQL,PHP,CGI and webspace min. 5 MB i'll pay les than $10 for a pay host but most of all i would like it FREE!! i hope there is a host out there that has...
  15. T

HeLLoP

:( Hiya i am looking and trying to find a host that is.. 1) FAST (more than 100 mb BW) 2) about 5 mb or more.. 3) CGI BIN or PHP (i'm going to host a forum and i need cgi or PHP) 4) No cobrands of portland (there slowww) 5) No ads (pop-under is ok thow) Help me please and i will be...
  16. T

Plz comment

Well as i was searching the web trying URLs that i did not know of a cae amung the wierdest webhosts o well i think i got a good or bad 1.... plz say what you think of HOTFREEHOST they say that they have.... -Free unlimited disk space! -Free unlimited bandwidth! -Full FTP access...
  17. T

CHeCK iT ouT!!!

CHeCK iT ouT!! 15Mb webspace, enough for most websites FTP access, to easily upload your files Your own CGI-BIN, to run your own scripts PHP 4 support ! SSI support, to dynamically generate your webpages .htaccess, to create custom error pages, password-protect directories and...
  18. T

HeLP Me ouT PLz

Yo CaN aNy BoDy HeLp Me OuT? i need a .kg domain i know where i can get them from but how i sing up for 1 is the prob. as i'm quite new in the world of DNS and that.... i need to know what yah need to do to get a .kg domain... i got an PID and then i need a DNS and IP from what?.. help...
  19. T

Free domain....????

1) Since Namedemo & that went over to you using a Credit Card Number.. it is not free for those who haven't got a CCN so is there ANY host that can give you a free domain.... 2) i was wondering if yhou can have a free forwarddomain like: Some1 has URL...
  20. T

Yes me again

Well hello There... Yes its me again... I would like to have the following * lots of MB * file size minimum 2.4 mb * Bandwith farely lost of that plz * FTP * fast plz any sites that do that? l8er
Back