• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. nerocities

We Are Thinking of a Come Back!

Webmasters of all sites welcome.. I need some information on what to do with Nerocities.com. I have come up with a plan that would work great, but I need to have the involvement of 10 people to do a "test run" . This is what it would involve: - unlimited BW transfer, cannot store...
  2. nerocities

HostDepartment.com

I was checking out the sites on Hostdepartment.com and found this one.. http://free.hostdepartment.com/CheapComps/ Offer sounded too good to be true, but I figured hey, its paypal.com orders so Im totally safe, happens that I got the ------ comp in the mail a little over a week later...
  3. nerocities

Back

Sorry people, I was building a new computer and forgot to login to Freewebspace to see what was going on here. Sorry if oyu missed me :) The Game is almost ready, and I only sold 50000 of the email addresses.. LOL totally kidding.. Glad to see you all here!
  4. nerocities

Yankees Game..

Well it is 2-1 Yankees are leading, any predictions? I think the DBacks are going to win it 3-2 off a two run shot in the bottom of the ninth with 2 outs. Whats your call? I must add... I want the Yankees to win though!!
  5. nerocities

Computer GiveAway

I have actually had 2 people email me saying they have won this off our network sites, and the odds are suppost to be Really good (somewhere around 1:230 people) http://nerocities.com/computergiveaway.html Id say check it out if nothing else, cuz it is a good sponsor too. Well thats...
  6. nerocities

Popupsponsor Question

I am wondering how well they pay, and how trustworthy the stats are.
  7. nerocities

New Hosting Game!

I am going to unvail the NeroCities Hosting game shortly. What is it? You are a pretend host, you make decisons based on what you think are good servers, price per month, and suffer possible loss to lightning strike and other uncommon but occuring instances. Try to obtain as many...
  8. nerocities

Here's a Fun Topic!

What Site Do you own? How Many hits does it get? What Type of site is it?
  9. nerocities

looking,,

Looking for IE Menubar editor Im looking for a company that allows a customized toolbar kit for IE. Anyone out there that I can get the software from via email?
  10. nerocities

ok..

Popunder Sponsor I am looking for a popunder sponsor. I dont want to use standard internet (they are way to strict.. I mean Waaayy.. I bet if I had a warez site join for 1 day theyd delete my account because it was "warez related") no offense.. I want something that doesnt spawn extra pops...
  11. nerocities

Best Site Tracking Softwarez

Wondering who you use, or what you use for tracking site hits and other information. Post responses of what you found works good. Thanks
  12. nerocities

For the People in the AlexHelm Convo..

http://www.woltlab.de/en/news.php I think he stole the layout too.. LOL.. it is blue and has white font!!
  13. nerocities

4cashnetwork.com

I have this domain, i was wondering what I should do with it.. I was thinking perhaps a shoot off from Nerocities.com , and make it an adnetwork.. tell me your opinions. And Webmasters, if you have a layout you want on there, Ill add it so you can have it in your portfolio.
  14. nerocities

New Advert

I am looking into using this http://4cashnetwork.com/ps2order.html as the popup for nerocities.com free hosting.. think I will get many sales?
  15. nerocities

NeroCities.com Reviews

I posted this in a different forum before realizing that there was one for review. Please tell me what i should do to make Nerocities.com Better. Thanks
  16. nerocities

Other Forums?

What other forums do you use on a daily basis? geekvillage.com is pretty good, but this seems to top it.
  17. nerocities

NeroCities

You may be interested to know the following Facts: NeroCities.com has been a private host for 2 years, currently hosting 650 sites. We have just opened to the public for a test, but soon will request donations from webmasters using the free portion of our servers. It isn't a begging thing...
  18. nerocities

Looking for tips.

Want Quick help Here.. I want to have someone give me pointers as to what I should change about my site, if anything. The limit for Webspace starts out extremely low(3 MB), but can go up with a simple letter to our tech support center giving just reasoning why you need more. Anything else we...
Back