• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Watch out for Paypal Scam From Explodehost.com

Hi, This is Eliav from Explode Host. I was just checking google, and found this post I wanted to let you know that their account was removed due to the spamming. We didnt know that they were going to be spamming, but it was all taken care of. Please let me know if you have any questions :)...
  2. D

Explode host 15% off and upgraded quotas! 1gb/20gb starting at $3.95/month

Explode Host is offering 15% off any shared or reseller hosting plan! Please use the code: F15PWZS when signing up. This code is only valid for the first 50 customers, so get it quick! You can view more details on our plans at http://www.explodehost.com Here is a quick list of our shared...
  3. D

Looking for a reseller offer

Hello, I would first like to wish you luck on your web hosting search :) Explode Host can offer: • 3000 MB Space • 40,000 MB Bandwidth • Unlimited Domains Hosted • Unlimited E-mail Accounts • Unlimited Email aliases • Unlimited SubDomains • Unlimited FTP accounts • Unlimited MySQL databases...
  4. D

Explode Host 15% off and new UPGRADED plans!

Explode Host is offering 15% off any hosting plan (shared or reseller) that is purchased annually! Please use the code: F15PWSN when signing up. This code is only valid for the first 50 customers, so get it quick! You can view more details on our plans at http://www.explodehost.com Here is a...
  5. D

Explode Host 15% off and DOUBLE RESELLER QUOTAS!

Explode Host is offering, for FWS members only, 15% off any hosting plan that is purchased annually! Please use the code: 15PERCENTOFF when signing up. This code is only valid for the first 100 people, so get it quick! You can view more details on our plans at http://www.explodehost.com Here...
  6. D

I need a host with support for multiple domains, sort of like reseller

Hi, Explode Host can offer you: Budget: • 800 MB Space • 10 Gb Bandwidth • 6 Domains Hosted $2.95/month if paid annually $3.95/month to month Corporate: • 2000 MB Space • 30 Gb Bandwidth • Unlimited Domains Hosted $6.95/month if paid annually $7.95/month to month I can give you 15 domains in...
  7. D

dedicated server for sale INSTANT SETUP!

The reason the price is so high is because it includes cpanel. The server normally costs $119, or $129 but cpanel is $30 per month.
  8. D

Hi, sorry I made a mistake, $49 setup- 149 monthly $1 setup - 159 monthly and ops, can you move it please? I thought I posted in the other section.
  9. D

Hi, we have a dedicated server for sale. Information (IP, passwords etc..) will be sent when payment is made (within an 30 min if I am online). We only have one. We normally use Direct Admin, and had an extra cPanel server. The server is already setup. It is: Dell Pentium 4 2.8GHz HT...
  10. D

Reseller account OR VPS needed

Hi I think I have found my host. Thank you for all of your offers.
  11. D

Hi, Just to let you all know, I will be in vegas until Thursday, so if you post, I might respond late.
  12. D

I want to get as much as possible fr the $40-50, so just have plans that are around that price range
  13. D

Hi, I think that I might want to purchase a cPanel reseller account. I would like cPanel with fantastico or installatron. Otherwise: a VPS with cPanel license. I am looking to spend around $40-50 per month (on vps or reseller) Please post your offers and some details about your company...
  14. D

need

You could also get: • 6000 MB Space • 70,000 MB Bandwidth • Unlimited Domains Hosted • Unlimited E-mail Accounts • Unlimited Email aliases • Unlimited SubDomains • Unlimited FTP accounts • Unlimited MySQL databases $14.95 per month. Please visit http://www.explodehost.com for more details or...
  15. D

need

Hi, Explode Host can offer you • 3000 MB Space • 40,000 MB Bandwidth • Unlimited Domains Hosted • Unlimited E-mail Accounts • Unlimited Email aliases • Unlimited SubDomains • Unlimited FTP accounts • Unlimited MySQL databases $9.95 per month Please visit http://www.explodehost.com for more...
  16. D

Looking for a Webhost!

Explode Host can offer you: • 1200 MB Space • 20 Gb Bandwidth • 12 Domains Hosted • 40 POP3/IMAP Mail Accounts • Unlimited Email aliases • 40 SubDomains • 20 FTP accounts • Unlimited MySQL databases $2.95 per month OR • 4000 MB Space • 60 Gb Bandwidth • 40 Domains Hosted • 400 POP3/IMAP Mail...
  17. D

Need reseller account

Hi, Explode Host can offer you: • 3500 MB Space • 50,000 MB Bandwidth • Unlimited Domains Hosted • Unlimited E-mail Accounts • Unlimited Email aliases • Unlimited SubDomains • Unlimited FTP accounts • Unlimited MySQL databases Direct Admin $9.95 per month Please start a live chat, e-mail us...
  18. D

~Explode Host 2 FOR 1 SALE! ALL QUOTAS DOUBLED

The holidays are coming up, but YOU are going to get the presents! That's right, the holidays are not until December 25, 2005 - but for the ENTIRE MONTH of December Explode Host is offering a 2/1 sale! Don't worry, this is DOUBLE our current listed quotas! The 600 MB budget plan becomes a huge...
  19. D

Anime Site & Media Host

Honestly, I do not think you can get 500 GB of bandwidth for $15 per month. That is about half the bandwidth of an average server, so you should expect to pay about half the price of a server. We are having a sale right now, and our biggest plan includes: 16000 MB Space •240,000 MB Bandwidth...
  20. D

Dedicated server for sale

I will take $20 off the setup fee and $10 off the monthly fee so you will only have to pay: $29 setup-$149 monthly
Back