• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Pinch+ Hosting | No overselling | Plans start at just $3.95 a month!

www.pinchplus-hosting.net Real. Reliable. Hoating. All packages include: Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Email Lists Unlimited Databases Unlimited Sub Domains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Addon Domains Cpanel with over 100 features available...
  2. D

test

checkin the mic check check checking the mic
  3. D

Grand Opening | Pinch+ Hosting | No Overselling

Grand Opening | Pinch+ Hosting | No Overselling | Starting at $3.95 a month! www.pinchplus-hosting.net has just opened it's doors and is offering it's services to webmasters. All packages include: Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Email Lists Unlimited Databases...
  4. D

A dragon and her rider

I had to write a poem about on of the books I'm reading for my literacy class. The class is nice since you pick the books you want to read. Any way I picked Eldest. (The second book in the inheritance series) Enjoy A Dragon and her Rider The leathery beast is coming Flapping with all...
  5. D

Getting money for old pc parts?

Does anyone know if there exists a place where I can get money for old pc parts? I have a few old mobo's, hard drives, disk drives, cases, wires, keyboards, mice, ect.
  6. D

What is your dream business?

What is your dream business? Mine is to own an gaming cafe. :) Free internet access for all gamers... As long as you buy a drink or lunch or something every now and again. :fangel:
  7. D

Anyone have osphere's email address?

I've been trying to get in contact with him and to no avail.
  8. D

I can't stand this!

I'm so sick of seeing "lol" in or at the end of every sentence or every post! "omg my internet isn't working lol!" "lol lol lol my dad just got fired!" 'whats going on guys lol?" "so i went to this one site and i was like lolololol!" "lol am i in trouble?" WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY THAT YOUR...
  9. D

Is a link back button considered an ad?

In your opinion is a link back button considered an ad? I post this because of the joolo ads on fws. There is a forced link back button on the bottom of the page. I have nothing against joolo! Its seems like a good free host.
  10. D

Free file hosting request

I'm looking for a free host that offers free file hosting with direct linking and has the ability to update the file without the link changing. I.E. host.com/somefolder/file.exe will always be host.com/somefolder/file.exe if i update the file. I'm also looking for more than one host so i can...
  11. D

Sponsered/points per click Domains.

I was wondering does anyone give sponsored domains? or a system where if I earn so many points doing something I get a free domain?
  12. D

Looking for a small VPS server.

I'm looking for a small low cost VPS server for a private proxy system I've been working on. I'm not sure of the exact requirements but i would prefer it be Windows although I'm sure i could figure something out using Linux.
  13. D

Software Hosting

I'm Looking for hosting for the software applications i make all of them are small so they don't require a lot of space or bandwidth. I do plan on adding forums though for user input and requests so its not going to be "a file host". *What i need* Sub domain About 5 - 10g space About 1 -...
  14. D

Need free hosting for a school help site

Hi im putting together a school help site for my highschool, BayPath RVT HS B/W - 1gb Filespace - 500mb Im very flexable B/W and Filespace needs but i do need PHP SQLDatabase A web based managment system (Perferably Cpanel) Thanks for the help guys :)
  15. D

datacenters

does anyone know where to find a datacenter? i have 3 very large heavy servers i want to put into a datacenter and i cant find any. i'v searched google and find only one place near me and they have speeds slower then my home internet connection and want 150 a month for each box.
  16. D

Free hosting for Clans, Squads, and online gaming communities

http://www.dominantly.com/ Currently there is only one small package setup as im still in the building process. Subdomain Yes Domain Request in forums Space 20MB Bandwidth Shared (The total ammount of bandwidth is shared between the hosted accounts.) FTP Yes PHP/Perl Yes Cgi-bin Yes Mysql...
  17. D

pointing a subdomain?

is it possible to point a subdomain to an ip usuing cpanel.
  18. D

Free hosting for Clans, Squads, and online gaming communities

http://www.dominantly.com/ Currently there is only one small package setup as im still in the building process. Subdomain Yes Domain Request in forums Space 20MB Bandwidth Shared (The total ammount of bandwidth is shared between the hosted accounts.) FTP Yes...
  19. D

Subdomain and ftp creation script

does anyone know where i can get a script that allows usuers to create their own subdomain with ftp access?
  20. D

[Request] Free hosting with free domain

need: free hosting free domain name php with mysql database Reason: im tired of "free sites" for clans that dont provide ligitly or make you post or things like that. i want to set up a website for free hosting for small clans with nothing required of them. in addition i would also...
Back