• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

1uhost.com

Is anyone using www.1uhost.com with any comments about them? Im thinking about using them but im not sure if i should.... i want a host with similar plans but NOT featureprice.com. im using them right now and having support problems. thanks to anyone with comments about 1uhost.com :)
  2. G

popuptraffic.com

does popuptraffic.com actually pay?
  3. G

best place to learn....

wheres or whats the best way to learn PHP and/or CGI?? in your opinions!:)
  4. G

Too Big Too Fast?

ok i see alot of you say this about other webhosts... they grow too fast and have to cut things... what about myacen? i constantly see people signing up.. isnt anyone worried about them growing so fast?
  5. G

cheap resellers???

im curious, i know of myacen,donhost , now all i wanna know if their is any other reseller hosts out their.. that are pretty cheap? thanks you.
  6. G

myacen network question..

i dont know where to post this but since Myacen is a paying host i figure i'd be ok here.... Ok. Does Myacen support ASP scripts at all? just wondering... -thanks-
  7. G

GoDaddy.com

Lets see. i registered 3 domains with them and they get setup within like 2 minutes after buying! and of course (unless you pay for their hosting) you need to have a host. well since i have a webhosting plan with 6 free domain hosting accounts, it was easy to set up! but what i really...
  8. G

free host that allows video files

all ii need is a free host that allowss .mpeg files i dont care if they have banner ads or not!! i just need a video file host! pls help if possible!
  9. G

free host that allows realmedia

i was just curious if any free host allows realMEdia, cuz im looking for one, if not then w/e ill deal without on my site ;)
Back