• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Too Big Too Fast?

gOoSe

ok i see alot of you say this about other webhosts... they grow too fast and have to cut things... what about myacen? i constantly see people signing up.. isnt anyone worried about them growing so fast?

Usually when they receive more money, they would become more stable. I think with all the sign-ups and with how much each users uses (no where near the package bought) that the host will actually do well with a stable financial future. You shouldn't expect all people to use up everything.

With lowest plan at 5 gigs bandwidth, I doubt even 20% of the users will use even that much.

I think you should go with caution with a newer host and give them about a year to get their footing. It was just yesterday that everyone (me included) was going on about how great Valuablehost was. They tried real hard but were not ready to handle everyone and challenges that come with a new host.

Originally posted by jiminsd
I think you should go with caution with a newer host and give them about a year to get their footing. It was just yesterday that everyone (me included) was going on about how great Valuablehost was. They tried real hard but were not ready to handle everyone and challenges that come with a new host.

We will be celebrating 1 year of operation next month! :)

Back