• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Got a site here for your reviewing pleasure ^_^;

www.psyker.net Please, tell me what you think of it. I made everything but the pixel room, I got that from a friend.
  2. S

RPGManiacs dot com

www.rpgmaniacs.com Check out the styles. Now. *_*
  3. S

Looking for some space....

I don't need much... At least 10 mb space At least 1 gb transfer mySQL, PHP Sub-Domain FTP Use? Personal Site :)
  4. S

Need a suggestion...

I need quite a lot of things... 1gb or more 30gb transfer or more mySQL php cgi Plesk Control Panel (Important, so I can host more that 1 domain) Fast Reliable Good support Uh, I think that's all ;)
  5. S

hmm, another unlim. host

Check out FeaturePrice. They offer unlimited space on they 24$/month plan. They also say that they don't have a limit on bandwith, and this is what they say in there FAQ :P "Q: I have a high bandwidth website and will be using several dozen gigabytes of data transfer per month. Can I host...
  6. S

Game Host?

I'm trying to find some game network that will host a site and some patches for a new Online RPG. Anyone know any?
  7. S

How is PHPWebHosting.com?

Can anyone tell me? Thanks.
  8. S

R8 my forums :)

Rate my forum please, it's at www.rpgmaniacs.com/forum/
  9. S

Sefiros' reccomendation.

Get MyAcen, it rulez. Thank 4 reading, Sefiros. :D
  10. S

good host?

Anyone know some good host? Cause one-eyed-ediot just decided that he won't make me an account. Anyways, this is what I need: Good space. PHP. Good Bandwitch. mySQL. CGI-BIN. Think that's all.
  11. S

Free domains?

Anyone know some sites to get domains for free besides domain.kg and tk.tk ? Tahnks
  12. S

I need webhost for WebHome free

Read topic. I got Prohosting but I don't know the dirs :confused: so if anyone know'em, please tell me :D
  13. S

If someone can set my avatar to something, please set it to http://justincero.netfirms.com/vash.gif Have a nice day, Sefiros.
  14. S

F34r the poewer of teh anime lair

:D Anyone wanna check-out my lair? http://www.animelair.n3.net
  15. S

I need something...

I need a free web host with that has FTP, a fast server, and at least 100 mb.
  16. S

Host.sk, help

I just registered with host.sk, and I want to know what my site adress is if my username is sefiros. thx
  17. S

My first site..

I made TROBS becuz I like ragnarok online. This is my first page and I know it's slow and it has ads, that's why I'm here: to find a new host. You can check out my post in the general hosting forum. Have a nice day, Sefiros. EDIT: Fast posting = unl33t
  18. S

I need...

Hmmm, I need a free web host that I can put both vBulletin AND phpNuke into. Multimania is too bad, not fast and BIG banners. So, if anyone can help me, do it ;). This is what I need: - MySQL DB - PHP - ~30 megs space - free - fast - with ftp This is my page. Thank you very...
Back