• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Got a site here for your reviewing pleasure ^_^;

I agree. Nice colors, nice size. I would personally choose different emoticons but that's your weblog software :)

Originally posted by notnamed
I agree. Nice colors, nice size. I would personally choose different emoticons but that's your weblog software :)

Should I convert them to grayscale?

I like it! ^_^ Im a sucker for those little pixle room things... theyre just..wierd....lol. o_O;

Convert the smilies to grayscale? Dunno.. try it... it might look better...

Originally posted by notnamed

I dunno...the smilies I like are the old UBB ones :) No-one has good smilies anymore :(

:O! There are plently of good smilies! :p The ones on this board are pretty good...

Those ones are like...smaller. And have less....attitude.

nice design

i gonna agree with everyone here, nice design.
just some small things need improving, one make the font a little bigger, just a tad hard to read and your download page needs to be a little more organised it hard to read through. all in all its nice layout.

d'oh don't i feel about this small, i was replying to www.psyker.net but i must of pushed the wrong botton, could i mod please delete or move this post to the right thread :classic2: :rolleyes:

Back