• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Redirection Service for Sale - 2160 Users +

I'm sorry for the confusion. I cannot guarantee a rate of $3 CPM with any company. What I did say was that I spoke with Tim at advertising.com about putting popups on n2v and he told me they do that at a rate of $3 CPM. I'm not going to guarantee anyone that they will get this as a flat...
  2. B

The site is making no revenue at this current point in time. However, as I stated: Advertising.com is offering $3 CPM. I confirmed this because I just recently spoke with a sales rep. This would result in $495 monthly revenue. If any redirection service out there is looking to...
  3. B

Alien, you do have a valid point. However, for people that don't want to start websites, they have a ready-made site with an established presence, and a relatively large user base. The service, which will reach about 165,000 hits this month before the day is over, will be a great ad-revenue...
  4. B

wzr? I've talked with some people and they've quoted the site at over 5,000 just because of the ad-revenue potential. Brian
  5. B

Hello! I just wanted to announce that I am selling my redirection service, n2v.net. I currently have an eBay auction going for it, although if you make a good offer I would consider canceling the auction. I have already had offers around $2000 but am looking for something higher. If I got...
Back