• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

freewebsites.com

Hello, Anyone know anything about this company? I dont trust them Unlimited Bandwidth Lynks
  2. L

Another Bites The Dust!

http://www.rosenlund.com.au/site/home/freeweb.htm
  3. L

Is Ventures Online Good For Reselling & General Hosting?

Hi Would Just Like To Know ;),
  4. L

Mysql 6xMailer problems

Hello PPls, I have just installed this, but when I go check my email I get this error: Warning: Signature not found in MySQL result index 4 in /home/sites/site79/web/services/webmail/interface.php on line 112 I do not have a clue what this means so if anyone could help me it would be...
  5. L

Listbot Shutsdown

You are receiving this because you are a registered user of Microsoft(R) bCentral(tm) ListBot. This message contains important information about your ListBot account. ________________________________________________________________________ Dear ListBot User: We are sending this letter...
  6. L

Namezero = No Support

Well Im Back!!! Ive had my little holiday and Im starting to post again. I emailed Namezero 3-4 times and have not recieved a response latley even though Im on the Plus service. (What A Load Of Shit) I think there support has gone from crap, to the f*cking shittiest thing I have ever seen...
  7. L

http://www.ssales.com

Anyone used them? Lynks
  8. L

Important Digitalrice

Hello, Well if you don't know already the have cut the amount of mb's allowed from 25mb's to 20mb's (Still Alot For Most). But you have to wonder, a free service NON ad supported how long it will last. The have to chop your diskspace, because they cannot afford the upgrades to their...
  9. L

LOL Donovan :)

Sorry for posting here, But donovan only visits here. I got a script from hotscripts Faq4u installed it and went into the main admin page. Got this: Add A FAQ Edit A FAQ Delete A FAQ Message Board Help Want more for your FAQs??? - Get FAQ 4 U Pro! Make Money! Great/Fast/Cheap Web...
  10. L

Is this cheap?

Just got offered by someone this for ($39.95) per month Australian. Considering that the Australian dollar is around 52cents US it's about $19US a month. Just wondering if it's cheap or not? 500 Megabytes Webspace PHP, CGI, ASP, MYSQL Frontpage 2000 Support Unlimited Pop3 Email Accounts...
  11. L

200 Posts Yay!

I have 200 Posts Yay, I know this is just a minor celebration (Maybe Me Only Hehe) but I think that's a huge effort for me anyways. I now check these boards everyday for like 30mins because there is enormous amounts of new messages each day. Yay it's growing!
  12. L

Subdomain Via Wildcards On A Raq4

I have tried numberous scripts to get subdomains via wildcarding working. I have the $99 plan from tera-byte but none of the scripts work! (Well Not How They Are Supposed to) EG: Download The Redirect from http://www.ericscgi.com Works comes up with black screen. Then when I click the...
  13. L

Custome Error Pages With HTACCESS

How do I do this? I got my page @ tera-byte! Thanks Lynks
  14. L

Best Whois Search Engine?

Well theres networksolutions but they take awhile so any other suggestions would be great ;)
  15. L

Paid Hosts That Claim Unlimited Everything

Maybe their should be regulations set, to prevent the harm to consumers. How can a company claim to have unlimited webspace. Most people do not read the TOS, (I think they extend the TOS on purpose so people cannot be bothered reading it) therefore do not know what they have got themeselves...
  16. L

Has this one be mentioned?

http://www.webhostme.com Looks ok Domain hosting etc Lynks (Sorry if it's been mentioned) *EDIT* found out the above site is using some sort of code to remove the banners *EDIT* [Edited by Lynks on 04-25-2001 at 04:36 AM]
  17. L

Does Tera-byte cap downloads?

Well, It's quite slow. I put a picture up (284k) of my desktop to show some friends. It was a pretty large file, so I zipped it and it ending up about 230k. The problem is when they downloaded it they only got around 3.0k per second. I didn't belive them so I downloaded it 2.7k a sec is the...
  18. L

A host reopening Registrations!

Hello, Well I have been awaiting the opening of Fuitad.net, for a long time and since I do not need freewebspace anymore (Bought some space @ tera-byte) though I would share this one again with you folks. This site was mentioned in September Last year and they are pretty fast...
  19. L

How to check POP3 Email From Webbased account?

Is there any services like this? I used to use anyemail.com but they have gone :( Lynks
  20. L

cobalt help

Hello wasnt sure where to post this but here goes: I want to know what the fields are for this: http://www.mydomainname.com/personal I am making a form on my site but I dont know what the values are, I have tried user and username and it won't work and pass and password Any...
Back