• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Namezero = No Support

Lynks

Well Im Back!!!

Ive had my little holiday and Im starting to post again. I emailed Namezero 3-4 times and have not recieved a response latley even though Im on the Plus service. (What A Load Of Shit)

I think there support has gone from crap, to the f*cking shittiest thing I have ever seen. As in previous post you have seen that I have been very pissed off @ namezero and their actions.

I sent them an email saying to them that I was not happy with their conditions of the plus service.

They said they will upgrade your account by another year f*ck when will they do this another month and my domain runs out!
Im in perth western australia, I dont want to sit on hold and pay international rates on their number.

I have asked for a full refund (Upgraded february) and stated that they did not honor their own conditions and after a week I am getting very tired of non responsive emails. Thus I call people that have signed for the plus service, to post here if you have not got your extra year. I hope to get a small list of people, alternativley you can email me!

perthcity@hotmail.com!

Thankyou
Lynks

Its not free. He paid for the Plus upgrade.
My Plus domain expires on June 20th but they have assured me in emails that it has been extended for another year. I'll find out on Wednesday <g>

Back