• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. NexDog

Been a while

Good to be back. :D
  2. NexDog

NexusWebs - 1000 signups in 10 days!

Since the launch of NexusWebs 10 days ago, we are averaging on 100 signups a day!. :) Six months in planning and development, NexusWebs is ready for launch. NexusWebs is a free hosting service aimed at new internet users or people that don't need all the frills of paid hosting. We believe...
  3. NexDog

HostNexus launches NexusWebs - free hosting for all!

Hostnexus is proud to announce the launch of a brand new service!. Six months in planning and development, NexusWebs is ready for launch. NexusWebs is a free hosting service aimed at new internet users or people that don't need all the frills of paid hosting. We believe we have created a free...
  4. NexDog

What do you look for in a free host?

We are setting up a free hosting service and just wanted to bounce some ideas of the members here with lots of experience with free hosts. The service will have: Custom control panel Decent address (yourname.host.com) File Manager WYSIWYG editor FTP support Webmail system...
  5. NexDog

Four Specials uploading including great Reseller Special - free template!!

Four Specials uploaded including great Reseller Special - free template!! HN has been so busy with developing new services that we have gotten behind on our monthly specials. This is now rectified....:) November Special Only 4 accounts available! 1.5 GB Disk Space! 20 GB...
  6. NexDog

June Special - the perfect reseller plan

This month our focus is on an unbelievable good deal on a Reseller plan. If you're looking to get a foothold on reselling, this plan is for you! · Unlimited Domains · 750 MB Disk Space · 12 GB Transfer · Unlimited Email boxes, aliases, redirects · Unlimited subdomains · Unlimited...
  7. NexDog

Cheap Reseller plan - only 10 days left!

This month our focus is on a MultiHosting/Mini-Reseller plan. If you're looking to get a foothold on resellng, this plan is for you! 35 Domains 600 MB Disk Space 10 GB Transfer Unlimited Email boxes, aliases, redirects Unlimited subdomains 50 MySQL Databases Personal Nameservers...
  8. NexDog

The April Special - MultiHosting!

The April Special - MultiHosting! Every month we like to offer something a little out of the ordinary here at HostNexus. Be sure to check in every month as we are bound to cover that perfect plan that you've always wanted! This month our focus is on MultiHosting, The ability to host alot...
  9. NexDog

Ping Test

Hey, How accurate do you reckon this ping tester is? http://www.hostpulse.com/app/networktools/measurewebsitespeed.asp And what do you think of it in general?
  10. NexDog

Isn't it time you switched to real hosting?

Hi all, If you're sure you can put up with first-class support and ultra speed servers then I'm sure we could accomodate you. We offer a proven and stable service and have hundreds of satisfied customers. Visit our open and active forum for an unbiased view of what we can do for you. Our...
  11. NexDog

Realistic Reseller Plan

Hi, There's only 1 week left on the current February Special! 1 GB Disk Space 10GB Transfer Unlimited Email boxes, aliases, redirects Unlimited subdomains Unlimited MySQL Databases 100 Domains Personal Nameservers Free Domain Name ..... $275.95!/yr Note: Anyone coming...
  12. NexDog

Great thread!

Indulge........ http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36843 Highly amusing.
  13. NexDog

HostNexus- Prices halved/Plans doubled

Hi, Due to rapid growth we can now offer: NexPersonal 50 MB disk space 3 GB transfer 5 subdomains Unlimited mailboxes 1 MySQL database Plus all the other features ........$34.95/yr NexBusiness 100 MB disk space 5 GB transfer 10 subdomains MultiHosted Domains: 2...
  14. NexDog

I want my Avatar...........

Hey, Just realised that it takes 150 posts to be able to upload your own avatar. Meichan just gave me the go-ahead to use a wicked image from his/her site, so I thought I'd start a thread that I can post all sorts of nonsense to get my count up. :D :D :D Anyone want to help? What...
  15. NexDog

MultiHosting-host up to 10 accounts from $5.95!

Hi, We're new to these forums so we would like to offer a few deals to make a good impression :D Our January Special: Linux Power RedHat 7.1 200 MB Disk Space 10GB Transfer Unlimited Email boxes, aliases, redirects Unlimited subdomains Unlimited MySQL Databases 10...
Back