• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want my Avatar...........

NexDog

Hey,

Just realised that it takes 150 posts to be able to upload your own avatar. Meichan just gave me the go-ahead to use a wicked image from his/her site, so I thought I'd start a thread that I can post all sorts of nonsense to get my count up. :D :D :D

Anyone want to help? What nonsense do you want to indulge in?

Originally posted by NexDog
I thought I'd start a thread that I can post all sorts of nonsense to get my count up. :D :D :D

Anyone want to help? What nonsense do you want to indulge in?
That is just sad... you have nothing else better to do?

Re: Re: I want my Avatar...........

Originally posted by stu
That is just sad... you have nothing else better to do?

Yeah no kidding, and don't point out my post count. I don't care about it. This person cares about their post count... think about life instead and having friends, etc.

Wow, that was quick! Thanks for the info on post count. I don't give sh*t about it at all, I just want my avatar, boo-hoo.

For Christs sake pull yourself together, man...............

Yea, I got lots of better things to do, Stu. That includes replying to antagonistic bullshit remarks like that.

I got a company to run so see ya.........

Originally posted by NexDog
Wow, that was quick! Thanks for the info on post count. I don't give sh*t about it at all, I just want my avatar, boo-hoo.

For Christs sake pull yourself together, man...............

Yea, I got lots of better things to do, Stu. That includes replying to antagonistic bullshit remarks like that.

I got a company to run so see ya.........

have a nice day! :biggrin2:

Back