• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Telephone question

Sorry, but you dont understood me. I need an Service which gives me an Telephonenumber which i can divert to my Phone (Germany). This service shouldnt be in uk.(because there i have already one.)
  2. J

Telephone question

Do you know YAC.com???? They give you a telephonenumber (in uk). This Number can be redirectet to an other International number. I want to find other services like yac which will give you telephonenumberredirectin for free. Do you know any???
  3. J

How can i redirect users country based??

how can i get the language in php??? how can i get the language in php???
  4. J

How can i redirect users country based??

An PHP Script would be nice. But an Perl Script would work fine also. Thank you for your help.
  5. J

.com.kg host

@evil2k How did you get an mil.kg Domain? When i tried to register one with domain.kg i got an error that mil.kg registering isnt allowed????
  6. J

.com.kg host

I need an host which allows me to host my .com.kg (or something like this) with them. I am now running an zoneedit redirect but i am not too satisfied. Thank you for your help
  7. J

PHP Script needed

Thank you Thank you for yoour help. But: I need an complete Script. (with an admin mode would be great) Does anybody know such a script???
  8. J

PHP Script needed

re Hello! For example: Event = My Birthday When i acces the site 3 days before this day there is this event shown. if i acces the site 3 days after my birthday, the event isnt been shown.
  9. J

PHP Script needed

Hello! I am seeking an PHP Script: This script should list events in the future an events that are gone shouldn´t be listed. The script shouldn´t use an database. Thanl you for your help.
  10. J

FREE SMS SERVICE FOR MY HOMEPAGE

Are there others??? Are there other Services?? I am seeking one with the option to change the design (for a bit) .
  11. J

FREE SMS SERVICE FOR MY HOMEPAGE

I NEED AN FREE SMS SERVICE FOR MY HOMEPAGE! THANKS!
  12. J

Script wanted

where can i find an script (php would be best but cgi is okay also) which shows how many users are on my page at a moment???? Thanks
  13. J

problem running cgi-form ->please help

Formmail on Virtual ave Did you set an correct recipient??? Iam using virtualave and are happy with them. Fast, CGI-Bin & SSL (not SSI) . My Formmail worked correctly. Try the formmail script which you can download at virtualaves Member Menue.
  14. J

Including one page in another with cgi

hello! i need a script which reads an html page from another server an prints it to the users browser. (simiular to the php require) I would want not to use ssi. The neednt include the html in another. i only should print it to the users browser. Thanks
  15. J

Random banner script that prints out HTML?

RE I dont know an special script for you but aik you need SSI to use an CGI script which does what you want because you want to include code in an html page. SSI ist often quite a problem. I would try PHP instead. look at php.resourceindex.com for prewritten scripts.
  16. J

ICQ using banners to stay free?

2000a Im using 2000a and i havent got any ads...
  17. J

free SMS

re SMS The only english one i know is clickatell.com You can define your own ad text but the design of the sms popup is really ugly so you cannot integrate it in your site via a frame. [Edited by jobesoft on 02-10-2001 at 04:08 PM]
  18. J

PHP Randoom

Hello! Can anybody help me with PHP? I need an simple script which creates an randoom number between 1 and 10 (only one digit logn like 1 2 3 etc not 1.5 ) . A Variable should be created an i should be able to copy and past it in an ready script. Thank you very much!
  19. J

My own domain, CGI, SSI or PHP & FAST!

F2s Does f2s really allow to host a domain with the you didnt register with thme??? i didnt find such an option.
  20. J

I know VirtualAve doesn't like UBB's....

Virtual Ave Hypermart When I mailed Virtualave Support i got answer from Hypermart Support. They are definitly the same.
Back