• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Telephone question

Do you know YAC.com???? They give you a telephonenumber (in uk). This Number can be redirectet to an other International number. I want to find other services like yac which will give you telephonenumberredirectin for free. Do you know any???
  2. J

How can i redirect users country based??

An PHP Script would be nice. But an Perl Script would work fine also. Thank you for your help.
  3. J

.com.kg host

I need an host which allows me to host my .com.kg (or something like this) with them. I am now running an zoneedit redirect but i am not too satisfied. Thank you for your help
  4. J

PHP Script needed

Hello! I am seeking an PHP Script: This script should list events in the future an events that are gone shouldn´t be listed. The script shouldn´t use an database. Thanl you for your help.
  5. J

FREE SMS SERVICE FOR MY HOMEPAGE

I NEED AN FREE SMS SERVICE FOR MY HOMEPAGE! THANKS!
  6. J

Script wanted

where can i find an script (php would be best but cgi is okay also) which shows how many users are on my page at a moment???? Thanks
  7. J

Including one page in another with cgi

hello! i need a script which reads an html page from another server an prints it to the users browser. (simiular to the php require) I would want not to use ssi. The neednt include the html in another. i only should print it to the users browser. Thanks
  8. J

PHP Randoom

Hello! Can anybody help me with PHP? I need an simple script which creates an randoom number between 1 and 10 (only one digit logn like 1 2 3 etc not 1.5 ) . A Variable should be created an i should be able to copy and past it in an ready script. Thank you very much!
  9. J

Streaming Events to the net

Hoe can i do a live stream?? What services are aviable??? And if i cannot do a live stream, how can i set up an webcam????
  10. J

PHP - I need help!

How can i insert an file into another in php?? I hav an html file and i want to include another file into an table. Thank you for your help!!
  11. J

PHP : Mirror

I want to automate redirection to mirrors by php. Is this possible ? how? Does anybody has an script ??? Thx for your help! Because im still an newbie
  12. J

I need help with granitecanyon!

Can anybody help me to register an free eu.org domain and use it with granite canyon? I dont understand this stupid dns stuff!
  13. J

SSL

Are there any free oportunities to use SSL on my Site? Do i have to buy a certificate or are there any services which allow to use theirs?
  14. J

REALLY FREE DOMAINS???

Are any other Free Domain services out there? I know Freedoms.de namezero.com and namedemo.com and domainzero.com The service needn´t bee an .com/.net(.org Services. it can also have an diffrent domain extension like .ws ... Thank you for your help!
Back