• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

vpod.co.uk

has nay 1 tested them yet? i see they offer some big space and bandwith im just asking have u tryed them?
  2. R

my forum , is it good?

www.antifanatic.co.uk is it any good? or crap tell me plz!!!
  3. R

Free Sms Sender Script For Phpbb2 Users

i have made a mod for phpBB2 , this will let u send free sms from your message board. it also gives you an option for who you want to be able to use the script!!! coz .zip isnt valid on here please download at www.antifanatic.co.uk/smssender2.1.zip adohost shouldnt be a censord word!
  4. R

------------

hey all found a decent cheap host they have well good support check them out at www.------------, im using them now they are well good for support!
  5. R

Needed -free Domain parking

where can i transfer my domain and point it to my hosts name server? they host i am with doesnt have an IPS Tag
  6. R

Found good paid host Cheap 2

cityhosts.net are well amazing they give ya great instant responce time they seem fast and they have custom plans for us UK Based people im running my site with them adn they are fast n give great support. They Give custom plans as well with great prices!!!
  7. R

Supanames - V Unhappy With

they suspened my account for a week saying i was using too much of there reasources and then canceld my contract and i will not be given a refund, the only thing i had was phpBB2! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  8. R

place to have forum, bandwith must be good

i need a host that has php + mysql but no safe mode so not tripod and no host.sk (carnt get on it in college ne way) does any 1 know where i can get it i need about 5 mb
  9. R

Supnames Possible scam!

i have just heard that ppl r getting asked money to renew accounts that have been suspeneded for no reason or a silly reason and when you ask for the reason they make up one but will not specify what they mean by it. i had a good message board on them n they have suspened my account and i am...
  10. R

mysql upload script needed

i have a database 900kb n it needs uploading but everytime i use phpmyadmin it wont work can any 1 help me plz!
  11. R

Needed

i need some people to post inforamtion about free or paid hosting on my forum so when i get people in they can get a good rated hosting place for there sites antifanatic.co.uk also could some one help with my site its looking crap at the moment can you post some suggestions
  12. R

HTML GRabber - Needed

any one know a decent easy to use html grabber that is free?
  13. R

My Forum - ideas Needed

if you look at Antifanatic i need people to suggest things for the site & the forum
  14. R

password prtection

can any 1 give me a link to where i can make my own .htaccess file & .htpasswd coz i have made loads right and they never have worked
  15. R

Newbies Please Read

When you Are Looking to buy a webhosting package here Is 1 Tip That you will find handy Check out The Refund Policy! i am currently unable to get my money back coz i have found a better deal. my current host will only let me get a refund if you can prove that you have found a cheaper host & they...
  16. R

Supanames = Crap!!! Dont Touch

You cannot put PHPBB2 or Yabbse on there or some other scripts i put 3 differnt scripts on my account space n this error "(include_path='.:/usr/share/php')" kept coming up i emailed them about it and they simply wont help. they respond good but they are not a host you will want to go with!
  17. R

Any 1 tryed http://www.ukwebsolutionsdirect.com/

http://www.ukwebsolutionsdirect.com/ any 1 tryed them they seem good
  18. R

Need Cheap Uk host!

i need a new host with simalar offers & prices to compila.com or budgethost.co.uk! Help me plz!
  19. R

Dont Go With Compila.com!!!!

do not go with them they are insecure , i found a security hole & They deleted my account i did not deliberatly look 4 one, i found it and told them with in minutes my account had been shut down!!! Plus They dont know how to manage a server i told them they had needed to change 1 thing in the...
  20. R

Domain name payment using solo needed!

hi i am student and i dontget much dosh so i want to be able to get my own .co.uk domain but most places i look i carnt use coz i dont av the right credit card type any 1 no a uk 1 that is under £15? i know there is some out there thanks rob
Back