• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Avoid Ikonboard!

I've had it with Ikonboard and their complete lack of support. I've been waiting months for responses to two support tickets (after others had been closed, uncompleted). I've posted at least once a month asking why there hasn't been a response and still nothing. Here's a little background...
  2. C

Bench Warrants

Bench warrants are issued by a judge when someone is held in contempt at a trial, even in small claims court. Even in traffic court! There are too many sources to site, so below you will find a link to a google search for "bench warrant small claims court". I just spoke to the attorney I work...
  3. C

chat script

I've been looking all over the place for a decent free chat script (yes I've looked at HotScripts.com & elsewhere)....I'd like one that I can have launch in another window...it doesn't need to be fancy like having multiple rooms, colors, emoticons, etc...I just want to be able to kick/ban people...
  4. C

looking for automotive advertisers

I recently redesigned one of my niche sites & am looking for advertisers. For the new design, I incorporated a premium 468x60 position in the header and decided to go with HTTPAds to help sell the space & handle the admin for clients. The site is ToyotaCelicas.com...about as targeted as you...
  5. C

Mailwasher problem

I just got an error while trying to start Mailwasher & it won't work now...nothing changed on my system...it just stopped working out of the blue. It gives me an alert box w/ this error: "Invalid variant type conversion." Any ideas? I uninstalled & reinstalled it & it's still not working...
  6. C

Finding advertisers

I recently revamped one of my sites and am now able to accept advertisers directly through my site, but I'm not getting any bites...even w/ the people/sites that contacted me previously about doing this. I'm beginning to get a little discouraged and I don't know if I want to resort to contacting...
  7. C

contest w/ pictures

I was thinking about having a contest on ToyotaCelicas.com where people could post pictures of riced out cars & the submitter of the biggest rice rocket would be the winner... any ideas? anyone know of any good scripts that would allow people to post pictures, and then once we have enough...
  8. C

Anyone use Eudora?

I have a couple questions for any Eudora users out there.... first of all, is there a way to stop attachments from downloading automatically? and, how in the world can I filter out korean spam? I can't get their filters to work correctly for the life of me... thanks in advance :)
  9. C

help - legality of letter?

Hi, It's been a while since I've been in these parts, but I just got something in the mail that I need some assistance with... It is an invoice for 3 pieces of SPAM that this company received. They are trying to charge me $100/ea.! They're expecting me to pay them $300 for spam sent by a user...
  10. C

Post Exchange?

I just took my new message board live & I think I need some help getting it moving again...is anyone interested in a post exchange? If you're willing to post on my message board, I will return the favor & we can help each other out... my board's at...
  11. C

StickerCity.com

Anyone know if these guys pay & if they pay on time? www.stickercity.com Thanks! :)
  12. C

Free site link exchange?

If anyone with a freebie site (must have TLD) would like to exchange links with www.FreeCallz.com, please let me know. We are offering placement on our front page & our Other Free Sites page. Thanks! :D
  13. C

intro

Hey, I just wanted to give a short introduction before I start posting here...I'm the owner/webmaster of www.FreeCallz.com, www.ToyotaCelicas.com and a few other sites...I'm currently working for the state for the job security, but don't hold that against me :p Anyway, I hope to give some good...
Back