• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

contest w/ pictures

Celicaphile

I was thinking about having a contest on ToyotaCelicas.com where people could post pictures of riced out cars & the submitter of the biggest rice rocket would be the winner...
any ideas? anyone know of any good scripts that would allow people to post pictures, and then once we have enough submissions, open it up to voting? I suppose I could do it through the message board, but if you guys know of a better way, I'd love to hear it...

didn't see anything there...
I'll probably end up just doing it w/in the message board...I can start a topic for people to post the pictures to, then lock it and start a new one w/ a poll...
anyone see a reason why not to do this?

ergh, I hate Asian Cars. Sorry. A nice Camaro'd do it for me. Same price, ya' know...A 2002 Camaro costs the same as a new Celica.

I get enough white trash people trying to argue about this topic on my own site to get into a debate about it here...sorry, Toyota only for this Celicaphile ;)

Yeah, because the Celica is weak. Hell, my car has 200 more horsepower than your car. Hell, I've got a v8 and a 5.7 liter, compared to your v4 1.8liter.

Originally posted by Celicaphile
I get enough white trash people trying to argue about this topic on my own site to get into a debate about it here...sorry, Toyota only for this Celicaphile ;)
Why whould you called them white trash? Just because they are caucasian and prefer an American made car over an imported one? :angry2:
I myself prefer Volkswagens over most other cars.

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Hell, I've got a v8 and a 5.7 liter,

And why would I care? My care is 96hp and serves me well enough. As long as I get from point a to point b alive, I'm fine.

Originally posted by Miller
Why whould you called them white trash? Just because they are caucasian and prefer an American made car over an imported one? :angry2:
I myself prefer Volkswagens over most other cars.
You obviously never saw the posts on my old message board, before I switched to Ikonboard for the added control & security. Way to jump to conclusions...

Originally posted by PsychoPath
Yeah, because the Celica is weak. Hell, my car has 200 more horsepower than your car. Hell, I've got a v8 and a 5.7 liter, compared to your v4 1.8liter.
um...because what? Anyone know what he's referring to?

Anyone have any idea what this has to do w/ web design?

Hark, do I hear the Mimi bird?

You obviously never saw the posts on my old message board, before I switched to Ikonboard for the added control & security. Way to jump to conclusions...

um...because what? Anyone know what he's referring to?

Anyone have any idea what this has to do w/ web design?

Hark, do I hear the Mimi bird?
Sorry about that, had just watched an episode of Jenny Jones about racism, and really got to me. :rolleyes:

it's all good...hell, I'm as white as they come (w/out the power trip) ...I can't stand racism, though I may be guilty of classism...if you don't have class, you suck :p

it's all good...hell, I'm as white as they come (w/out the power trip) ...I can't stand racism, though I may be guilty of classism...if you don't have class, you suck :p
Its just the episode was basically people condemning white hate, but condoning any other sort of hate, bothered me imensely. Some guy stood up there and said that America stands for White Power. Then proceeded to have his bodyguard beat up a white dude for being white, then showed no remorce. :angry2:
I don't seen any reason to codone any sort of hate against any race.

Last edited:
Back