• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. xzx

Forum Scripts...

What is the Best Forums Script? VBB PhpBB And why....
  2. xzx

Javascript calling...

Is there any way to make the content of a page, unreachable, or unreadable? I need to make a script, java or something else, that will call a iframe with another page, and i don't want that page to be reachable. <script language="javascript"> document.write("<iframe src='page.html'...
  3. xzx

Domain Name lookup...

I need a domain name lookup. I have looked all around at hotscripts for a whois script, and found a few hundred results. What is the best script i should use, if i want to add it to a form, which is going to use a cgi script to e-mail me what they want. Basically, i need a lookup, which will...
  4. xzx

Problem deleting a folder directory...

I can't delete a folder in my ftp account for some reason. I had invision bb in it, i deleted the data base and tried deleting all the files, but the some empty folders are remaining. How can i delete them?
  5. xzx

Perl Desk Help...

I am trying to setup perldesk, i upload, chmod, and go to install.cgi, enter all the info, and it creates it, everything looks ok, and on the final page it says you need to go to the admin.cgi file and enter admin/demo as user/pass, and under that it says you MUST delete the install.cgi file...
  6. xzx

Download PHP Page...

What i need is fairly simple. I to make a link, that i can change the number, like 235, 236, etc... and when someone clicks on the link, a small popup comes up and it will have a link to download the file, with that filenumber. I will add a banner to the page also, but it will be quite a few...
  7. xzx

Portal System

I am in need of a portal system like, http://www.dbgt.com and http://www.dbgtn.com have. It is just a simple login and once logged in you can post on a mini bb, view other users online and their status ( what page their on), some info about the user, and a way to make anypages i want...
  8. xzx

Anti leech script

Data path: This should be the path (Not URL) to the directory where you already uploaded or will upload the data files (files.txt, leechlog.txt and anti_stats.txt). For highest security this dir should not be able to access over the web. Either below your root is good, or in a cgi-bin where...
  9. xzx

Quick Ensim Question...

With ensim, each username under an account is the same username and pass that you use for a mysql database, right? Does it have to be in the same format as the ftp like : username@domian.com and pass? thanks.
  10. xzx

Compression...

Where can i find compression tools to compress my javascripts, html, and graphics...
  11. xzx

Pop-ups...

Hi, I need an advanced popup script. I have an account at popuptraffic and one at popupsponsor. I use both popups and popunders, and i need to learn how to make it switch each time. I only want one popup or popunder per page, but i don't want to define it one each page. Like an order of...
  12. xzx

Sever Control Panel...

Hey, I am getting a server that has nothing but Red hat linux 7.2 on it. I need to put a control panel on it. What is the best one for the money. Plesk ($800) and Cpanel($1400) are really out of my league right now. Ensim($200) seems kindda basic and i think that somewhere i could get...
  13. xzx

FDC Servers

AMD XP 2000 512MB RAM 80GB HDD 7200 IBM FREE IPs (ARIN rules) Un- capped 100Mbit port UN-METERED BANDWIDTH for 99 monthly and 199 setup. Is this good? Just how fast our their servers? I am wanting to sign up for a long time, i just want some opinions on how fast they are. Are...
  14. xzx

OneRack.com

Does anyone know anything about this company? Does anyone have hosting with them?
  15. xzx

Dedicated Server...

I am looking for a dedicated server, for around $100-150 US monthly. Musts: 60gb at least 500 gb transfer Any suggestions?
  16. xzx

Fineclicks?

How much do these guys pay? What do they pay for?
  17. xzx

Modchip

When the ---- are they going to send me a damn check. It is ----ing crazy that they don't send me one. Does anyone know how to get them to send it or should i just sue them?
  18. xzx

The Best.

I have no experience and i need to know where i can learn all about this stuff. I am going to buying a deticated server, I and have no clue to what is the best. Is Linux the best? Does the system come with preinstalled stuff, or do i have to do that myself? I will need every feature that is...
  19. xzx

Good Stuff....Help...

Hi, I have decided that i want to purchase my own server. I only know of two places that i can buy from , serverbeach and rackshack. I am going to go with serverbeach since they are cheaper. I am going to get the Plesk Kahuna Server which is $119 a month. I believe that this is a good deal...
  20. xzx

Web1000.com

What is the file size limit for web1000?
Back