• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

What I really want...

I guess it's time for me to find out Time to take the plunge, sign up somewhere for a month and find out if I like the service. Thanks, everybody, for all your help, information, and recommendations. Chesapeake
  2. C

"Community" website

Cannot see your Phenominet URL I cannot get to http://guitarnerd.com. When I follow your link, I wind up with "Cannot find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer" So how good is Phenominet? Chessie
  3. C

What I really want...

HostSpot.com lists a lot of places I could get my website hosted cheap. All I am really looking for is: * What Yahoo Groups or MSN Communities can give me * With my own domain name * Without the ads :confused: Very few of the web hosting places show sample websites that demonstrate...
  4. C

"Community" website

Thanks for the education Thanks for the education, Graham. I had no idea that PHP meant a portal for all those "community" things I've been looking for. And thanks for spelling out what your company can do for me. Chessie
  5. C

"Community" website

Re: Community website Really? I have looked at several web hosting places. They often advertise PHP, CGI, JAVA, etc, but not specifically easy, no-brainer tools to automatically add Message Boards, Chat areas, etc. This will have to be no-brainer, because it will have to be maintained by...
  6. C

"Community" website

Does anyone know of a cheap web host (< $60/year) that can provide the following: * My own domain name * Message Board(s) * Mailing List Server (like Listserv, Majordomo, etc) * optional features that would be nice: -- Chat Room -- No Brain ways to organize file stores -- No...
  7. C

"Community" page

Does anyone know of a free web host that can provide the following: * My own domain name (I expect to pay for this part!) * Message Board(s) * Mailing List Server (like Listserv, Majordomo, etc) * optional features that would be nice: -- Chat Room -- No Brain ways to organize file...
Back