• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. SilverX

What company to use from this list?

The ad doesn't come up right now, but it has always been there.
  2. SilverX

go to http://www.swirve.com/ It is a pop-up that is different than the normal type.
  3. SilverX

Free Deticated Sever?

Yea, i have seen lots of places that will give you a free dedicated server if you help sell a certain amount of something every month...
  4. SilverX

Do you know anything about these companies?

maybe i didn't hear of trashbox, i have heard good things about trashclicks though...
  5. SilverX

Free Deticated Sever?

there is no way you can get a free server, without some kind of catch.
  6. SilverX

Invision board hosting

lol, i don't let many things get to me. People can pick fights, call me shit, do whatever they want, to try to penetrate me, nothing works. The thing that gets to me is stupidity. I hate it. I hate it when you are right and you try to explain how something works and someone keeps refusing...
  7. SilverX

Web Design at a VERY Low Cost...

do you have a few examples of what kind of templates are designed for each price?
  8. SilverX

template?

Something that basic won't sell for $50 bucks. That would take me 5 mins to put together once i had the pics of the woman. Plus, i would use someone more famous, not to metion someone prettier...
  9. SilverX

Some people have applied and never even got a response. I was rejected after a few hours...
  10. SilverX

Looking for Free DNS...

http://www.uni.cc/
  11. SilverX

Forum???

You want to create a forum from scratch? There are already so many, just use one of those...
  12. SilverX

Major Upgrade of my site, please review

the top banner could be a little less blurry also...
  13. SilverX

Major Upgrade of my site, please review

I like it a lot...
  14. SilverX

www.WaveRacer.net

the site would look better if it was centered...
  15. SilverX

Site Submission?

Yeah, i knew about that one, although it didn't work....
  16. SilverX

news script

By far, the best PHP news script is fusionphp. http://www.fusionphp.com/
  17. SilverX

Do you know anything about these companies?

I have heard of traffic box, but none of the others...
  18. SilverX

Maximizing revenue from Amazon.com

Have a site that is related to what you are selling. There are sites on anime and celebrities selling merchandise that make loads of money...
  19. SilverX

got any advice?

You have a site that has alot of traffic, and you want to find a buyer to put a banner on your site you mean?
  20. SilverX

is crazy hosting any good?

I have seen a lot of anime sites advertising for crazy hosting...
Back