• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

template?

You should check webhostingtalk.com for going rates. Something like this would get $50USD.

On the first one, try to move or change the woman in the right and put something there. The second template, try to use some black ink or change the back colors to remark the hosting plans.

How much can I do with selling a template normally?

Is this type of business functional?.
Because there are a lot of free templates on the web.

Also I´m worried, because some virtual clients may steal the ideas and never pay for the design.

How you handle that?
Maybe 50% in advance could be fine.

Want to hear your comments.

Something that basic won't sell for $50 bucks. That would take me 5 mins to put together once i had the pics of the woman. Plus, i would use someone more famous, not to metion someone prettier...

Originally posted by SilverX
Something that basic won't sell for $50 bucks. That would take me 5 mins to put together once i had the pics of the woman. Plus, i would use someone more famous, not to metion someone prettier...

$50 , well you obviously have poor clients - cos the majority of mine pay way over than for a template, that price ($50) is well below average.
Use a different pic of a woman, why a famous one it would cost to much - did you think about copyrights ? I think not :D

Originally posted by SilverX

You have to use royalty-free photos. :rolleyes:

Back