• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 7

stupid comp.

hi guys, I have a computer: p4 2.4ghz 60gb hd 256kb ram WinXP Anyways I wanted to degrade it to win2000 but when I boot the comp and login in I get a message saying password expired click to renew. I try to move my mouse but my comp is frozen! I was wondering would there be anyway...
  2. 7

Urich.Org Christmas Specials!

Urich.org is offering great discounts for the holidays just for you! Click Here To See Plans! Order plan 3 and get %50 percent off! Offer ends Dec.30.02! So Order Now! Order plan 2 and get %25 percent off! Offer ends Dec.30.02! So Order Now! Click Here To See Plans! To order...
  3. 7

Is there something similar to dns2go.com software?

I was if there was something similar to dns2go.com software?
  4. 7

Grand Opening! - Urich.org!

Hello! I have just opened up my hosting company, Urich.Org, and to celebrate our opening I would like to offer the first 5 people who contact me FREE hosting for 6 months! The plan would include the following: 100mgs space 5gbs bandwidth CGI PHP 5 mysql asp All the goodies. Choice...
  5. 7

Font Problem

My sister is having problems with fonts on her computer. She adds a font, and when she runs a program like photoshop or ms works it won't show the fonts she has added. I tried deleting some of her other fonts and it still don't work,. Any ideas?
  6. 7

Do You Need Cheap But Good Hosting?

Hey fws members. I am offering some nice hosting for a cheap price! Check out the plans: Plan 1: 50mgs 1gb bandwidth cgi php 1mysql asp 5 pop3 accounts @escapefromjesus.com or @yourdomain.com 5 ftp accounts Cpanel All this for $2.00USD a month! :eek2: :eek2: Plan 2: 100mgs 3gb...
  7. 7

Thinking Of Making A...

Hey people, I am was thinking of making a production site but I need a partner(s). I am thinking of a cgi,php,asp,cc+ production site. We would have scripts and programs that we have created posted on their for download. There would also be a forum and demos for all the scripts. You must be...
  8. 7

Willing To Share

Hey guys ok well here is my deal. I will host a person for $6.00 a month. here is what you get: 100mgs 2gbs bandwidth cgi php 1mysql unlimited ftp accounts ftp you would only get ftp since I only have one cpanel. I will be watching your bandwidth since I don't want my account suspended.
  9. 7

New Forum! Looking For Moderators!

Hi people I just got a new forum and I am looking for some new moderators. the forum has these topics: Free Chat Web Design BattleField Programming WebMasters If anyone is interested please post a reply with some contact info, and what topic you want to be moderator of...
  10. 7

Need A Good Host.

Hello people, I have finally decided to go with paid hosting! Now all I need is a really good paid host. Here is what I am looking for: 200mgs or more 5gbs bandwidth cgi php ftp 5 or more mysql 5 or more ftp accounts 5 or more e-mail accounts Cpanel or Plesk 5 or more subdomains...
  11. 7

Selling Template

I am selling a template which I no longer need. I will start the bidding at $20USD. Here it is http://server41.hypermart.net/gaminet/forsale/template2.gif
  12. 7

Help! I need a..

hey I need a good cgi news script. Anyone know of one? (Just not newspro!)
  13. 7

Myacen

Hello I am thinking about getting paid hosting but I have a question. 1. Do they accept checks, and can it be in Canadian dollars?
  14. 7

Need A Design?

Hey people! My good friend, project5, told me to post here so here I am. Anyways I need some hosting and I am will to do a design for it. I would need the following: 30mgs or more 5gbs bandwidth or more cgi-bin php 1 mysql SSI (not need but would be nice)
  15. 7

Web Designing

I am looking for a partner to work with me on a new company that will design web sites,button,logos,layouts, program stuff like cgi and more. Is anyone interested?
Back