• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Web1000

Can someone please point me to where on web1000 it says that Asians are "useless"? I really can't find it, and I've looked. Thanks.
  2. C

::.. What did u think bout web1000.com ..::

The FAQ actually says this about that: "What are the language limitations? We only provide hosting for English speaking web surfers in the United States. Although we often permit web surfers from elsewhere to access sites, from time to time requests other than those in U.S. English will...
  3. C

Free Hosts

Microsoft used to run off FreeBSD (i.e. UNIX). Whether or not it is now fully MS is anyone's guess... http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/28/23348.html
  4. C

For Free WebHosters

ibfw: Why are you asking this? Are you trying to start a new hosting service, or are you looking for a host, or what?
  5. C

I command you to help me!

Sorry if my post annoyed you bigperm. I was kind of hoping some of the people that make those kinds of posts might read it and take the hint, but I guess that's just wishful thinking....
  6. C

Host.sk problem

Not sure if this is it, since it loaded fine for me, but you didn't close the "embed" tag for the swf object on your first page. Try adding the closing tag and seeing if that works for you.
  7. C

Sorry. I guess I read one too many posts from someone who didn't seem to want to learn how things worked but just wanted someone to do everything for them. My bad...
  8. C

Why haven't you helped me yet? I just sent you another ICQ. Did you get it?
  9. C

I'm not really sure what I want to do or why I'm doing it. Can someone come over to my house and type for me? Please don't point to webpages that tell me what I need to know because I won't read them. Also, can anyone host my site for free? I need at least 6 gigs of transfer and no ads and I'm...
  10. C

Website ideas?

Don't forget to have a forum. Cows love forums.
  11. C

Male vs Female debate

diferent yet equal So young, but yet so wise. :)
  12. C

Check Out Tampa's INDIAN SUMMER!!!

I completely misundertsood the nature of your site when I looked at the splash page. I thought I was seeing something totally different! You might want to crop the biggers a little larger, so that the mics are more visible. Other than that, the site looks good. I wouldn't have the pictures...
  13. C

Shafts of Light - please review

Using Mozilla 1.0 and a screen res of 1024x768, the fonts are tiny. And the links are now struck-through instead of underlined (but that didn't bother me). Otherwise, all you need is some more content. :) ps Your guestbook stripped out my linefeeds, but maybe I should have expected that...
  14. C

my very humble little site

Thank you all for your kind remarks. Your cockmonkeys are in the mail!
  15. C

on line site building with free hosts

Try some of these: http://dmoz.org/Adult/Computers/Internet/Web_Design_and_Development/Hosting/Free/ Are you sure you want to dive in the pr0n hosting snake pit? It's dark in there....
  16. C

What would people think of this type of ad?

no thank you I agree with the comments that people have made about this being a deceptive practice. The people you're hosting may have agreed to this, but anyone who views their site and believes that the link they're clicking is related to the site's content or placed there by the author is...
  17. C

Visual orgaism

rogasm? ;) Well, I think your logo mostly works the way it is, but I would like it better if there was either (a) more space in that little Org cluster, or (b) less space in the gasm part. Maybe a slightly thinner O would do it?
  18. C

A personal site for review

800x600 More people use 800x600 than you might think. No, I don't get it either, but they do. Take a look at your stats - about 1 in 10 is using 800x600 (or less). If you don't consider that in your site design, you'll be losing or inconveniencing these people... Oh, yeah, it takes too long...
  19. C

I would like some feed back on my site, Please.

vechiles It took me a second to figure out what "vechiles" meant. ;)
Back