• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. sophie

PHP - error?

Hmm...not using much code. So not sure. Oh, don't worry about it, thanks anyway.
  2. sophie

PHP - error?

I do it a different way. I include the template by using the following: <a href="http://www.site.com/index.php?x=page.php">. So I am not sure how to bring content in from an outside page.
  3. sophie

PHP - error?

At the top of this page I get the error: Warning: main(): stream does not support seeking in /home/cityofhe/public_html/falling/sophie/template.php on line 53 I know it has something to do with getting content from a site other than mine. I don't have this problem with any other page. What's up?
  4. sophie

What's it like to be stoned?

Thankyou guys. I am now all set to write a song about, er, contemplating a spoon
  5. sophie

What's it like to be stoned?

My friend and I are writing a song called "The Happy Song" which is basically a stoned person singing a song. Can someone tell me what it's like to be stoned? If you can remember, that is :D
  6. sophie

What's This Font?

Could be Micro...
  7. sophie

Minor Obsessions

http://m-obsessions.diaryland.com Yes, I'm on Diaryland. don't kill me :) It was the only thing I could find which I could work archives on. I can't be bothered to FTP and CHMOD. Bleh. It's just a Matrix-obsessed diary. Stuff. Sophie x
  8. sophie

about Jan

I've never met a guy named...Silas, but that doesn't give me any means to think it's not a real name.
  9. sophie

about Jan

I've met Jans. There's one Jan teaching PE at my school. Jan, in this case, is short for Janis.
  10. sophie

about Jan

I was born in Sophie, of course...
  11. sophie

Wooooo!!! 14!!!

My brithday has certainly been groovy. I haven't had my partay yet but I'm sure it will be interesting. Look out for Herr Kool in the photos when I post them. Picnic by the river, very eenteresteeng. Thankyou very mooch people. I haven't had all my presents yet, which makes it really cool, but...
  12. sophie

Wooooo!!! 14!!!

Ahhh, thanks people :)
  13. sophie

Wooooo!!! 14!!!

Hehehehe, no. The Matrix :) good idea though...
  14. sophie

Wooooo!!! 14!!!

'Scuse my teenage girl blatherings. I am FINALLY 14 - was on 7th June, while canoeing on holiday in the Ardeche with half my year group. They surprised me with a huge birthday cake!!!!!!! Now my birthday is out of the way, (apart from the prezzies) I have something else to look forward to...
  15. sophie

Matrix Reloaded -- Not as you expected

NONONONONONONONONO! Reloaded better of the two so far. I liiiiiiiike it. Thankyou.
  16. sophie

Plural of Matrix?

There IS no spoon!
  17. sophie

Ducky is back

I feel like I should have a duck avatar. But I don't want to :P
  18. sophie

Plural of Matrix?

hehehehehe. Ok, thanks guys.
  19. sophie

Plural of Matrix?

This is a bit of a random subject for a thread, but I am writing something and I need to know the plural of 'Matrix' (as in The Matrix). We thought maybe 'Matrices', as the plural of vertex is vertices, but I am really not sure, so if you could help, I'd appreciate it :) thanks.
  20. sophie

matrix layout - Desperate!!

I don't know. Thankyou for all your help, anyway.
Back