• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. sophie

PHP - error?

At the top of this page I get the error: Warning: main(): stream does not support seeking in /home/cityofhe/public_html/falling/sophie/template.php on line 53 I know it has something to do with getting content from a site other than mine. I don't have this problem with any other page. What's up?
  2. sophie

What's it like to be stoned?

My friend and I are writing a song called "The Happy Song" which is basically a stoned person singing a song. Can someone tell me what it's like to be stoned? If you can remember, that is :D
  3. sophie

Minor Obsessions

http://m-obsessions.diaryland.com Yes, I'm on Diaryland. don't kill me :) It was the only thing I could find which I could work archives on. I can't be bothered to FTP and CHMOD. Bleh. It's just a Matrix-obsessed diary. Stuff. Sophie x
  4. sophie

Wooooo!!! 14!!!

'Scuse my teenage girl blatherings. I am FINALLY 14 - was on 7th June, while canoeing on holiday in the Ardeche with half my year group. They surprised me with a huge birthday cake!!!!!!! Now my birthday is out of the way, (apart from the prezzies) I have something else to look forward to...
  5. sophie

Plural of Matrix?

This is a bit of a random subject for a thread, but I am writing something and I need to know the plural of 'Matrix' (as in The Matrix). We thought maybe 'Matrices', as the plural of vertex is vertices, but I am really not sure, so if you could help, I'd appreciate it :) thanks.
  6. sophie

matrix layout - Desperate!!

I have been searching for ages to find a decent Matrix (Reloaded) website layout somewhere (free). If you know of ANY, please leave the URL here, cos I realllllyyyy want a matrix layout!
  7. sophie

I've risen from my watery grave...

Hey people- I haven't posted for AGES. Sorry :) just forgot, I suppose, but that's not really a valid excuse. I'm just going to plug my website, and even though it should really be in the "Review My Site" forum, I'm also mentioning general rubbish so it belongs here. If that is excuseable. I...
  8. sophie

It must have been fate!

George Bush is an anagram of He Bugs Gore. Hehe. Weird. Also, go to http://www.superbad.com which is very random. Tony Blair is Only A Brit. Randomness and such. Sophie
  9. sophie

OTHER- Quiz?

Hey, How would I go about making/getting a quiz like this , which tells you what you answered and whether it's wrong or right when you click "test me"?
  10. sophie

Site name...

Need a site name for my website. Must be good. Thanks. Btw, in case u think i'm not being very specific, just any name suggestions wil do. For a personal site.
  11. sophie

Online Karaoke?

Hi, This is perhaps an insight into what my friends and I get up to! Does anyone know of a FREE online karaoke thing? It would be cool if you could sing through your mic and hear yourself too, like an online karaoke machine, so just wondering. Sophie
  12. sophie

GTA Vice City logo

I am using my dad's mobile (Nokia 3330 i think or 3310) because mine is being repaired, and I found a free GTA Vice City logo on the net. I downloaded it and presto, it's on my phone. One problem: How the hell do I get it off?!?!?! My dad probably won't want it there, and I haven't found a way...
  13. sophie

The Cheeky Girls

If you don't know who I'm on about, go here: http://www.cheeky-girls.net They're Popstars: The Rivals (UK) rejects. Didn't get past the first stage with their IRRITATING song ("we are the cheeky girls, we are the cheeky girls") I wonder why. Euurrrrgghh.
  14. sophie

Which weblogging tool to use?

Hellooo, I am trying to find a remotely hosted weblogging tool that I can use on a free host. My host allows me 20mb of space and has FTP, cgi, perl, php etc. I looked here...
  15. sophie

Horizontal Scrollbars

Look: http://www.partly-cloudy.org How do I get sideways scrollbars like that, instead of vertical? Sophie
  16. sophie

Customizable groups?

I have been commissioned to make a group website for his "clan". (Weird.) I need something like Yahoo! Groups or MSN groups, but I need to be able to customize it fully using HTML. And free. Any ideas?
  17. sophie

Is MSN working for you?

I can't sign on, there's some sort of server problem, it tells me. And messenger.msn.co.uk or .com, or messenger.microsoft.com, where I can check the service status- both down.
  18. sophie

Stupid site...always annoying me

How do I get rid of those annoying thin grey shadowy borders on iframes? it's set to border=0....
  19. sophie

Why won't the popup work?

Why won't the popup window on my site work? There is no error, and I tried disabling my popup killer but it still won't work. Go here.
  20. sophie

Why isn't it working?

Why does the drop-down (or, rather, drop-up) menu on my site not work? I've probably made a stupid mistake.... Click here, and click "Purple" to enter
Back