• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

4d Web Hosting Virtual Hosting Special

Hello, I would like to introduce our web hosting company to all those that do not currently know us. We offer hosting, graphic design and domain registration all at competitive rates. Order today to take advantage of our Unique WHT special. Each account gets extra space...
  2. T

Wanting your opinion...

Hi, I am wanting to signup with a unix based host that supports php and mysql. I have come accross 4D Web hosting, they seem to offer a great deal (beginner plan). Has anyone had any exprerience with them? I think they maybe new because i couldn't find any reviews on them here. My main...
  3. T

URL Redirection site looking for affiliates

Hi all, I own a simple redirection service called vRedirect at http://v-redirect.com and am trying to find a worthy affiliate to trade links with. I am mainly looking for someone that owns a free web host but if your site is internet related I would consider it. I think a URL redirection /...
  4. T

Few New Hosts - Part 3

great my site is listed... thanks allot! Phil G
  5. T

Syanet..........

Syanet, if you need a hand I can give you any asistance either programming, discussing how to to previent things like this or the technical aspects of making scripts automatically detect and put banners on members sites. I would want to help out any FWS in need... I have experienced it all and...
  6. T

Promoting a free host

Oh yeah thats another think.... you gota get a new signup form!!!! that one is very unprofessional start learning PHP! If you want one designed i could do one cheap ;)
  7. T

Promoting a free host

Its hard with a low budget (or maybe none) but it can be done... I don't think adding a resources section is that bad, it could work well with your design. What i would do and i have done it on my site is add a resource link on your navigation bar. Then have it link to a page that is similar...
  8. T

Three types of failed FWP's

So you are running a 40% loss!!!! how long do you expect to keep this up!!! Your headed straight for the Failed FWP's list.... Sites like yours are actually bad for the business!!! You may offer better deals than the other FWP's with your no-banners deal but i tell you now that you will...
  9. T

NEW: free web host

I'm starting to think it might be a good idea. No host can realistically offer users unlimited space when people want 15 gig each. Over the past month I have been seeing more ppl signing up for a website and only using it for storing large files having no desire for the web pages. Well we are...
  10. T

I am sorry for the fact that the 500k limit is not mentioned anywhere, it will be going into our faq asap. I am glad i have been notifed through your post of this fact. I would like to mention that this is why i posted here and that is to find out problems like this and deal with them. My...
  11. T

We are a web site provider and not file storage.
  12. T

Refering to Miaka question. If you could email me and i will give you an answer personally. Please send a discription of the contents of the site.
  13. T

Hi, guys.... Well im not getting much feedback apart from people wanting to store mp3s on our servers... Well you can have them but you may have to crop them up a bit as our max file size if 500k... I dont see why you guys with mp3s dont go onto the freedrive and xdrive servers. They are...
  14. T

unlimited hits and unlimited space is simply a sales pitch we do offer both but think about it.... unlimited hits is not a mesurement of bandwithusage, so we can limit the bandwidth still but i dont think there is a need. also site are not given an unlimited amount of space straight away they...
  15. T

Hi guys, Well since my site is new, i need some critics and good advice so i have come to this board... as it is a gooood board :) Anyway, I would like you all to visit my site http://www.digital-avatar2.com and check it out. My site is fully coded by hand(using php and mysql) and does not...
Back