• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Out sourced email.

I've been reading a lot about the out sourced e-mail here noticed its pretty good and decided to offer it. From what i've read ownmail looked like the best free solution. With it going paid about a day before I was ready to sign up I'm looking for other options. Is there anything other then...
  2. R

Oppinions on Content Managment Systems

Greetings all! I'm considdering using a CMS on a website i'm working on. I'd like to get some oppinions on the various cms systems. Firts off Slash is outta the question since it needs to run its own daemon. The other two i've been looking at are PhPNuke and PostNuke but I'm not sure...
  3. R

e-commerse/shopping carts Solution.

I found a new solution thats free and has built in paypal. Its not some little script but a complete solution just like interchange anyways here: http://theexchangeproject.org is the link just encase anyone else might need it. ----------Origional Message--------------- Greetings all...
  4. R

Subdomain Scripts with Raq4.

Hey everyone again :) I'm looking into a shared hosting plan on a raq4. It has no subdomains but dns wildcards are available. I've herd that most free subdomain redirection scripts don't play nice with the Raq's. Are there any that are specificially for Raqs or any that are known to work on...
  5. R

Canadian Hosting

Greetings all. Currently I'm looking for a host. This is for a business so I don't want to fool around. I'm planning on the tera-byte plan 4 (99 megone) since I've herd so much about them and when I phoned I got a real person not some stupid pbx. I thought I would ask if anyone else knows of...
  6. R

Hosting simmiler to worldzone pro?

I am just setting up a simple site basically to messaround, and hopefully keep my rusty html skills working. For that reason Worldzone pro seems like the perfect solution at $36 a year. They seem to require a credit card, I have posted my query there too regarding if a money order is ok. If they...
Back