• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting simmiler to worldzone pro?

rex00

I am just setting up a simple site basically to messaround, and hopefully keep my rusty html skills working. For that reason Worldzone pro seems like the perfect solution at $36 a year. They seem to require a credit card, I have posted my query there too regarding if a money order is ok. If they do not allow payment by a money order its time to start searching for a webhost again.

Are there anyother webhosts with a simmaler price and simmaler features that allows paymeny by money order?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks, I fired off a query to them. I can only hope now because their closest package is $99 a year.

You should look at the dim8 site closely they have a $50 a year package too. And providing you dont need much bandwidth i'm sure robert can accomodate you.

I stand corrected. well regardless I am just wating for the email. Do you think if I press check mail every 10 seconds it will come faster :D

well apparently dim8 can't do anything. in the email which look so much like a standard mail. They simply refered me to the $99 one.

Rex - Drop me an email to technics@unixfusion.co.uk..... I should be able to help you.

[Edited by Technics on 01-22-2001 at 10:21 AM]

Back