• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

¨y¨z¨{¨|¨}¨~ Web Hosting ¨~¨}¨|¨{¨z¨y

Originally posted by spoonybard
Those prices are...excuse me for saying so...awful.
I think his prices are in canadian dollars? Since he's based here in montreal. Could you confirm exaion?

spoonybard,

I am sorry that you find our prices awful, they are set this way to insure giving you the best services possible and to maintain consistency and reliability on our servers. I would say perhaps you have seen other hosts cheaper than eXaion Networks, it is your choice to choose, depending on what you are looking in a web hosting provider, the cheapest prices possible on the Internet or a guaranteed satisfaction on a reliable network with strong customer support. In other words, you are the one who choose if you want to be able to go to sleep and be sure your online business is fully operative.

Wojtek: I am sorry if you thought of this as a hosting offer but I was just testing this forums out, ain't it the name of the forum and its intended use?

I am sorry for any inconvenience or confusion my first post may have cause.

Back