• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

¿customs graphics?

TheRunes

Anyone know where I can get a custom graphics set for a web template I am making... Hopefully free... My ONLY problem is I'm not good with graphics...

just get a copy of photoshop and play around with the filters and i'm sure you'll get something u would like...if u need a copy email me

Originally posted by coolguy23
just get a copy of photoshop and play around with the filters and i'm sure you'll get something u would like...if u need a copy email me
A copy of PhotoShop? *cough* *ahem* Why does this sound bad? Shall I email you for a copy of photoshop? Ohhhh, free photoshop! This must be some adobe promotion... or it just may be some illegal stuff.

ah come on don't tell me you haven't downloaded warez b4...i'm sure everyone download their copy of photoshop instead of paying for it...which of course i did...hehe

Actually, I BUY all my software. Why are you so cheap? If you can't afford it then don't use it! Why is that so hard to understand?

I'm actually a cheap bastard so I try to get freeware as much as possible. There are sooooo many good freeware programs that I haven't had to buy software in quite some time.

The only problem is that the tryout version of Photoshop doesn't allow you to save (without some sort of crack).

if u have the final thingy that u want u can go to file>save for the web>preview>rightclick on the image and the save as....i did that when i had the tryout verison

Back