• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

€1 .CN domains

Good thing, but is it supposed to be for the 1st year only?

I've attempted registering a .cn domain for 10 years, and the total shown was €10. Is it a bug in their software, or a feature?

Donnie, no registrar will allow you to get a domain name for €1 for 10 years. The €1 deal is per year.

Donnie, no registrar will allow you to get a domain name for €1 for 10 years. The €1 deal is per year.
Of course it's per year, but is it for the first year only? I mean, when I selected 10 years, the total was €10, and I wonder whether they indeed intended to offer .cn for €1 per year for up to 10 years. At least that's what their shopping cart implied.

Well, if it shows 10 euros for 10 years then I assume their offer is valid until the specified expiration date for whoever wants to buy a domain no matter how long they need it for.

Well i've bought 10 bargain .cn domains for my proxies, and will probably buy some more.

i have looked and have entered the code but where do i get the domain?
it dosent show up on the domain search!

I think that originally they didnt limit how many years the discount applied to, but then they realised what people were doing so they changed it to 1 year only.

Back