• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★ InstaFree 2.0 Launch! New site, new server! Free INSTANT cPanel shared/reseller ★★

Cam.

Pro
NLC
instafree20.png

After months of preparation, InstaFree 2.0 has finally arrived! With our brand new site, community, Quad-Core server and order system, we are just waiting for more customers to come and join us!

We also now offer Advert Supported hosting for those who do not want to complete surveys for their hosting. Hosting your site for free has never been easier!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Free Shared

1,000MB Space
10,000MB Bandwidth
20 Addon Domain Names
Unlimited Features
cPanel X
Softaculous Script Installer
Instant Setup

Order here

Free Reseller

5,000MB Space
20,000MB Bandwidth
10 Accounts
Unlimited Features
cPanel/WHM X
Softaculous Script Installer
Overselling Enabled
Instant Setup

Order here

------------------------------------------------------------

Why InstaFree?

Why not? Free Resellers, free hosting, and cPanel X! Plus, we're supported by a big paid company so we're not going anyway. Plus, with the launch of 2.0, we've introduced new and more user friendly services, so you can enjoy your time with us!

Free resellers? What's the catch?

OK, so there is a catch. We require all customers to complete a simple, free survey before they sign up (These don't take long at all!), or sign up to our advert supported plan which requires advertising on your site.

Can I sign up for more then 1 account?

We would like to keep accounts to one per IP address, although if your internet connection is shared between many people, please contact us before sign-up.

I have questions, where can I ask?

We have a community forum here.

2.0? What?

InstaFree 2.0 is the relaunch of InstaFree classic. After having a not-so-good run with our first try, we decided to relaunch InstaFree with a more user friendly and better service. This included taking out services we no longer felt we could offer, purchasing a brand new server, making a whole new site and client system, along with a brand new survey-authentication system and a brand new community board. We also added an Advert Supported service for people who don't want to complete surveys. All classic customers are still hosted by us.

If you can give 5-10gb space and 20-30gb bandwidth with cpanel/autoscript installer,mysql then , I will put the banner of your site as official sponsorer with portal box module.
Let me know if its possible.

If you can give 5-10gb space and 20-30gb bandwidth with cpanel/autoscript installer,mysql then , I will put the banner of your site as official sponsorer with portal box module.
Let me know if its possible.

Hey There,

Please sign up to our community and let us know your site information, or shoot me an email. Cheers :)

what kind of adverts do you need ?? and will one be able to put his own adverts along with yours ??

Hi There,

We require 1-2 banner advertisements per site. This will change per user and we work with the client to decide on banner placements. You can put your own adverts along with ours.

Cheers

SCAM ALERT on shared package.

Going to the link above, and choosing the InstaFree Free Plan, a popup comes up for the "surveys". All of them appear to be scams, including cell phone phishing that costs $9.99 each month.

NOT COOL.

I finished one (RU Fat?) that seemed scam free, but was never redirected to the sign-up page. Frozen out. When trying to do the same quiz again, I got this:

http://data.cpalead.com/offer.php?i...bnN0YWZyZWUuY29tL2pvaW4vc3RhcnQucGhw&slotid=1

NOT COOL.

The other options are fplaying games from Gamevance, which is MALWARE.

SCAM ALERT- DO NOT USE INSTAFREE!!:shame:

Going to the link above, and choosing the InstaFree Free Plan, a popup comes up for the "surveys". All of them appear to be scams, including cell phone phishing that costs $9.99 each month.

NOT COOL.

I finished one (RU Fat?) that seemed scam free, but was never redirected to the sign-up page. Frozen out. When trying to do the same quiz again, I got this:

http://data.cpalead.com/offer.php?i...bnN0YWZyZWUuY29tL2pvaW4vc3RhcnQucGhw&slotid=1

NOT COOL.

The other options are fplaying games from Gamevance, which is MALWARE.

SCAM ALERT- DO NOT USE INSTAFREE!!:shame:

Hi There,

It seems that the advertiser we're using is having the same problems as it did on InstaFree Classic. As I can see you've obviously done a survey, send me an email at email@instafree.com and I'll create your account for you. Sorry about your bad experience and I'll try to get that issue fixed ASAP.

Cool- I don't mind jumping through hoops to get revenue coming in for folks, so long as it's legal, non-invasive, and doesn't involve malware or other scams.

Thanks for addressing this, and I'll send an email. Cheers.

Cool- I don't mind jumping through hoops to get revenue coming in for folks, so long as it's legal, non-invasive, and doesn't involve malware or other scams.

Thanks for addressing this, and I'll send an email. Cheers.

I've already lodged a ticket with CPALead and (attempted to) remove all such malware related surveys off the site.

Back