• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

★★ INSTANT setup free cPanel resellers and hosting. No ads, no posting! ★★

Cam.

Pro
NLC
InstaFree

InstaFree provides free cPanel webhosting, reseller hosting and even free domain names with NO ads and no posting! How sweet is that?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Free Shared

1,000MB Space
10,000MB Bandwidth
20 Addon Domain Names
Unlimited Features
cPanel X
Fantastico Deluxe
Instant Setup

Order here

Free Reseller

5,000MB Space
20,000MB Bandwidth
10 Accounts
Unlimited Features
cPanel/WHM X
Fantastico Deluxe
Instant Setup

Order here

------------------------------------------------------------

Why InstaFree?

Why not? Free Resellers, free hosting, and cPanel X! Plus, we're supported by a big paid company so we're not going anyway.

Free resellers? What's the catch?

OK, so there is a catch. We require all customers to complete a simple, free survey before they sign up. These don't take very long at all!

Can I sign up for more then 1 account?

No sorry, we only allow 1 account per IP.

I have questions, where can I ask?

We have a community forum here.

I would like to thank you very much for this very service is the most beautiful and have already registered you have this domain host3.cz.cc
my username:i2chat
Package: Free Reseller
But I have problems to get into the WHM
Show me this message
You don't have permission to access this page
Upon registration at the Forum's support seems to me this question
What is the 3rd letter in the Alphabet
, but do not know the answer!

Last edited:
I would like to thank you very much for this very service is the most beautiful and have already registered you have this domain host3.cz.cc
my username:i2chat
But I have problems to get into the WHM
Show me this message
Upon registration at the Forum's support seems to me this question , but do not know the answer!

Hi There!

Thank you for your interest in InstaFree hosting, although you did not complete a free survey, so we cannot offer you hosting at this time.

OK thank you, your account has now been reactivated. Although you did sign up to the free shared account which does not have WHM access.

no idid sign up Package: Free Reseller

Hi There,

It says here:

| Domain: ***3.cz.cc
| Ip: **.***.**.*** (n)
| HasCgi: y
| UserName: ******
| PassWord: ***HIDDEN***
| CpanelMod: x3
| HomeRoot: /home
| Quota: 1000 Meg
| NameServer1: ns1.instafree.com
| NameServer2: ns2.instafree.com
| NameServer3:
| NameServer4:
| Contact Email:
| Package: FreeShared

no no I swear I chose Free Reseller Look at this letter sent from your company

Your account has been created!
Your account has been successfully created and you're now able to log into your client control panel and cPanel. Your details are as follows:

Username: i2chat
Password: ********
Email: admin.odra@gmail.com
Domain Name: host3.cz.cc
cPanel Login URL: http://www.instafree.com:2082
Nameservers:
ns1.instafree.com
ns2.instafree.com

If you've ordered a reseller account, please wait 24 hours for your reseller permissions to become active. If they don't - Please contact us.

We thank you for hosting with InstaFree! Please contact us via our forums with any questions/inquiries!
im registered now with another domain
host2.cz.cc
YOU CAN ADD ME PLEES *
odratop10@yahoo.com
image cpanel my packge
110.gif

210.gif

310.gif

Last edited:
if you DID get an reseller account go to there homepage and at the top you will see "cPanel Login | Client Login | WHM Login" if you go to "WHM Login" and put in your info it should work. Because I get the same thing.

Topher

*add*

I just went and looked at my account and I saw the WHM at the bottom box. The Master Reseller CP dose nothing I guess.

Last edited:
When you enter the page WHM Show me this statement
You don't have permission to access this page
I'm registered on April 21, Package: Free Reseller
I think it is not activated until now

Hello There i2Chat,

Sorry I did not reply before now - I do not appear to be getting emails from FWS when people reply.

I have checked into your account and found that you are correct - Your account shows that you ordered a reseller, whilst the billing does not. I have upgraded you to a reseller now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

We've had someone check into the system and found some issues which are being worked on. Next month, we'll be introducing some big changes to InstaFree, including a more efficient system :)

thx mr.camThank you for your reply and thank you also to activate my account and I'm sorry to bother you

Back