• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$0.99 for a .COM registration @ GoDaddy

Works on transfers? w00t, should've done that myself :p is it just for one use?

EDIT: Yeah, it is... :( I should have transfered one of my domains instead of buying a new one xD

Last edited:
Good thinking! I transferred one of my domains that was going to expire in December anyway. It transferred and got a year extension for 1.19! great deal

Edit: The Planet's domain registration is very unorganized. They won't give me the authorization code without emailing them directly and waiting. I am a legacy Ev1servers customer that got roped into Planet with they bought out Ev1. Never have been too happy with them.

Last edited:
honestly, i dun really like godaddy, i buy the domain coz it is a 99c offer
lol

the domain i bought, it is still not complete propagate yet until now...

I think this only works for new Godaddy users. IMHO they're easy for domain registrations. But hey, to each their own, right!

Over the past couple of years, I have a collection of codes I use. RRTV3 is the simplest for dot com's. Gets 30% off the regular price so they're $7.49. RRTV1 is good for other stuff... 10% off anything.

Okay. I gotta look thru this whole forum now to see what other goodies I can pick up on. Studying affiliate info. But I digress......

I think this only works for new Godaddy users. IMHO they're easy for domain registrations. But hey, to each their own, right!

Over the past couple of years, I have a collection of codes I use. RRTV3 is the simplest for dot com's. Gets 30% off the regular price so they're $7.49. RRTV1 is good for other stuff... 10% off anything.

Okay. I gotta look thru this whole forum now to see what other goodies I can pick up on. Studying affiliate info. But I digress......

I have been a godaddy user since 2006 and it worked fine for me ;)

I think that their support is helpful too. They are really casual yet proffessional and when I talked to this one lady she was very helpful in explaining it to me.

Would I chose them for hosting?

Hell no. But their domain system isn't that bad. That's why you mainly see them marketing only domains anyway.

Back