• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

000webhost affiliate program is a scam

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
As I get people who submit their affiliate link to 000webhost .com to our database regularly I'd like to take this moment to warn against this guy. It's a confirmed scam, 000webhost do not pay affiliates. You can search the net for many, many complaints about this scam. Apparently the owner of this site is located in Lithuania and has a history of other scams on the internet.

Man, that's old news... can't believe people are still falling for it. I'd like to hear from one person that actually got paid..

I can almost guarantee we get at least one a day posting their referral links here.

Wow this is very disapointing.

They are making big bucks by CHEATING. When I first found out about them I thought to myself how can they afford to pay $5 per signup?

Appropriate actions should be taken against them. The guy should be arrested and google should ban them from their search engine.

000webhost is one of the biggest web jokes ever..anyone bought their premium service?i wonder how it is ...

well, i know someone who bought it, it's not exactly "bad" but it's overselling, and their hard drive is 99% at the moment.

000WebHost Affiliate Scam

I want to know. Has anyone ever been paid by the 000WebHost affiliate program?

For my hosting, we have a bit of a lengthly wait to get accepted, so I decided it was the perfect solution to send our in-a-rush clients to their service, and get paid for doing so. It was really win-win.

Then, they increased wait times to 60 days for payouts, which I didn't care about, and finally my account disappeared. I've sent them an email to their so-called affiliate manager. No reply at all.

And now I'm researching (which I should have done a lot more of before) and I see I'm not the only one to fall for this trick... I'd even go so far as to say, this is a scam. Blatant, outright lying.

Just hoping I can help anyone who's in a similar situation not waste their time.

I wonder why they are still allowed by their host and registrar to do all this crap. They've been doing this for years...

Back