• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Bandwidth - 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting Account

94MB.com

As a promotion, we are offering 100 of the 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting Accounts. This account will give you 10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Monthly Data Transfer and unlimited Cpanel features.

In return for these services, we require you to place our banner code upon the top of every page of your website, our banner code can be found at http://www.94mb.com/banner.htm. Providing that you agree to this, no illegal content is found on your site or via a link on your site and you keep your account and site active, your account will never expire.

If we find that our banner is not placed upon the top of every page of your website, your account will be immediately deleted.

If you think that this sounds fantastic, we even offer instant activation using the below link:

http://www.94mb.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=9

Please Note: If you setup your account and do not upload/create your website and insert our banner onto the top of every page within the first 48 hours we will remove your account and make it avaliable to someone else.

We hope that you enjoy using our services.

Regards
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

That's a tricky offer to evaluate. The banner is quite large

Our banner is quite large... however you are getting a truly massive hosting account in return for our "quite large" banner.

Regards
Andrew

I forgot to mention in the offer that you may use your own domain or a subdomain.94mb.com.

This offer only started 15 hours ago and we now have only 74 accounts remaining... Sign up fast or you may miss out: http://www.94mb.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=9

Regards
Andrew

Last edited:
We have had several questions regarding the "accounts will not expire", to show you that is actualy true...

We had a similar promotion when we first started offering hosting for free in early 2006. We still have some of these clients using the 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting Account today, nearly three years on! And we hope that all clients, new and old continue to use their accounts years from now.

Please note: At the time of this post, only 45 accounts remain...

We hope you enjoy using our services.

Kindest Regards
Andrew

The accounts expire if you don't "keep them active", and your activity terms are on the sharp side.

I assume the term you are speaking of is:

Any FREE account that transfers less than 5MB (0.005GB) bandwidth within 30 days will be terminated.

We believe that this is a totally fair condition. Any site that is active will transfer well over the 5MB (0.005GB) minimum each month, in normal terms, thats just 3 page views per day, 95% of all our active free sites transfer over 80MB per month. In our eyes and I am sure many others, a site getting less than 3 page views per day, is an inactive website. By imposing such terms, we are able to keep our servers fast and "clutter free" so we can continue to offer excellent service to all our active clients.

Kindest Regards
Andrew

but why is the banner so big?
it takes all the page?

The banner only takes up the first 100pixels of each page. If you do not like having to place our banners on every page, we can offer you this package as a premium account for just $19.99 monthly.

Our banner is the size and place that it is so that advertisers will pay us (your hosting costs) to have there adverts placed there, these banners are what is ultimately paying for your website. We have been offering the free hosting services for nearly 3 years, while many other free hosts have come and gone, we have been able to offer stable, reliable and sustainable hosting due to our banners. I believe that sacrificing the first 100pixels of each page is a fair deal for using our services without parting with your cash.

Kindest Regards
Andrew

Apparently, it's taking a while, for some reason. The account I had applied for should've been instantly activated!

apparently, my Cpanel details weren't sent to me, Thanks!

Is there a way that fantastico could be added to my account?

All accounts are instant activation... login to your client area (http://www.94mb.com/clientarea/clientarea.php/) then click products and services then click the little image at the far right of the table (a picture of a green arrow on a page). That should take you to the page with your cpanel login details.

Can you please confirm that you have found this.

Regards
Andrew

Back