• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Bandwidth - 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting Account

94MB.com

Last week, as a promotion, we offered the remaining 62 of the 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting accounts, we sold out within 2 days. As this account proved so popular, we have released another 50 accounts and 22 of the first 100 users either setup their account and did not start creating the site within 48 hours, there website was found without our banner placed on every page or the details that they gave when creating their account were believed to be incorrect. These accounts have now been deleted and so we now have 72 of the fantastic 94MB.com Ultra Free Hosting accounts available. The details can be found below:

This account will give you 10,000MB DiskSpace, 100,000MB Monthly Data Transfer and unlimited Cpanel features

In return for these services,
we require you to place our banner code upon the top of every page of your website, our banner code can be found at http://www.94mb.com/banner.htm. Providing that you agree to this, no illegal content is found on your site or via a link on your site and you keep your account and site active, your account will never expire

If we find that our banner is not placed upon the top of every page of your website, your account will be immediately deleted.

If you think that this sounds fantastic, we even offer
instant activation
using the below link:

http://www.94mb.com/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=9

All accounts are instant activation... login to your client area (http://www.94mb.com/clientarea/clientarea.php) then click products and services then click the little image at the far right of the table (a picture of a green arrow on a page). That should take you to the page with your cpanel login details.

Please Note: If you setup your account and do not upload/create your website and insert our banner onto the top of every page within the first 48 hours we will remove your account and make it available to someone else. We log your IP when you sign up, if you have created multiple accounts, we will delete all your free accounts. If you have created an account with incorrect details, your account will be immediately deleted. If any of these conditions are not met, your account will be deleted and placed back on the market without notice.

We hope that you enjoy using our services.

Regards
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

!!!

Hi...

I need lots of help and would like to report a bug.

I've been experiencing troubles lately with cPanel etc...
I submitted support tickets via the Support Page So, I waited, and no reply.. I've been waiting for 6 days now.. No reply.

Are there bugs with the form? Or, no one is going to answer my tickets.

Please, if you're the owner or just advertiser, please inform this.

Thank you

please contact us via http://www.94mb.com/support.htm, we are currently updating our ticket support system so we are unable to view or answer any of these messages.

Hi... thank you for the reply, does this mean your support system works now?

Is there any other catch, besides adding the banner code?

Hi...

I don't take there's any, other than your site must use/transfer more than 5 MB of bandwidth each month, 30 days. I think that's fair, since 5 MB is very low.

And they offer 100,000 MB of bandwidth! More than enough for me :p

There is no catch, we require a minimum of 5MB transfer per month to show us that the site is active, this keeps our server clean from dormant accounts using resources that we could allocate to active users. A simple summary of any "catches" are below. Your account will never expire providing:

Our banner code is insterted on every page of the site

You don't host illegal files, all site content is considered legal in the UK and USA

You don't use it for large file download/file sharing/rapidshare etc

You don't use it for bulk email sending or spam

Your site transfers atleast 5MB per month

Most of the bandwidth your site uses must be used in showing pages/webpage content.

You may not use the site to host images/files for any other website. (see below for exception)

Our banner must be placed on any page that your hosting accounts files can be accessed from, this includes other websites. (e.g. you use our free hosting account to host an image for a page of another websites, our banner must be displayed on that page too).

You have 48 hours to setup the site and insert the banner on every page, if it is not setup in 48 hours, your hosting account will be deleted. Your account WILL be checked between 48 and 50 hours after account setup.

Your account may be checked for banner placement within 48 hours of account setup, if we believe that the site has been finished already and the banner is not found, the site will be deleted.

ALL sites are continuously checked every 4 to 7 days. Any account that does not conform to all the above AND our terms of service, will be deleted, your 94MB.com account will be blacklisted, your IP will be blocked from our automated setup system and you will be unable to use any of our services in the future.

The 94MB.com banner pays for your hosting. If you do not insert our banners, you are actualy stealing our services, taking our product without payment when payment is required, you wouldn't steal from walmart, so why would you steal from 94MB.com?

Hope you enjoy using our services,

Regards
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

Last edited:
Back